What have you recently finished?

I’m procrastinating on a sweater custom order by doing lots of small things.
It’s finally cooling off a little, so I’ll probably have to finish it eventually :joy:

Finished a patterntest for @CraftWrx

A froggie for an order, original pattern via alteregocrochet on IG

Demogorgon #3, pattern via hinastorecrochet on IG, some changes by me

A beanie patterntest @claraisknitting

A patterntest for c2c a first for me via @Cloud9

Finished a patterntest for @noelebelle

And one more patterntest finished for @cjmcrochet

How was YOUR weekend :interrobang::joy::two_hearts:

17 Likes

Since you asked, I’m back pain. Finally got some relief today after going to Urgent Care.

8 Likes

I finally used all the Bulky & Super Bulky yarn in my stash. With any luck, this will be the last project in those yarn weights. They’re gorgeous & soft, but my hands & wrists just can’t handle the heft any more. Lion Brand Quick & Thick on side 1 with a 12.75mm double-ended hook & Lion Brand Home Spun with a 9.00mm double-ended hook on the other.

8 Likes

Aww man, so sorry.
I can relate to how you feel, was there Thursday, but thankfully only that day.
Speedy recovery :mending_heart::two_hearts::mending_heart:

6 Likes

They are beautiful :two_hearts:
Bummer you can’t handle them no more.
But Yippieh on finishing up the yarn :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Yea, it Took me 2-3 weeks to make that bulky Swedish fish because it hurts my hands after a couple of rows.

6 Likes

:cry:

6 Likes

Waw i love them all :heart::heart:

8 Likes

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

6 Likes

Granny hexagon cardigan. Added my own personal changes but love the end result. Still thinking I might change to a cuffed edging on the arms. I have another pattern that is slightly different that I like and that has the flowy arms. Don’t need 2 with flowy arms.

8 Likes

Oh, that looks amazing :two_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

How wonderful!

5 Likes

Just brought some mug cozies to our coffee/ bookshop :smiley:

8 Likes

Wow so many pretty things!! You are one busy bee :honeybee:

I finally finished making a top for myself using my new pattern! I was pretty much able to make every size but my size (XL) because I ran out of yarn right before the last strap :joy: my new yarn order came in this week though so now it’s done! I really love the lilac color :relaxed:

8 Likes

It’s gorgeous :heavy_heart_exclamation:
What yarn did you use​:interrobang:

And thanks :heavy_heart_exclamation::smiley:

5 Likes

It’s lily sugar & cream cotton and I think the color is soft violet :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Great job. Love the color. The yarn you are using I find to be the best to use for those tops. I made a few of those tops for my daughter over the summer. I like them but too young for me. She loves them

4 Likes

Very pretty color

3 Likes

Haha, too young for me too. And also, I’m way too big in that department!:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Amazing. It looks like a whole different brand :smiley::two_hearts:

3 Likes