what is your fav season???

Hey yall just wondering whats yalls fav season??? mine is ethier summer or spring i just love it and it so warm and sunny!!! what about you and why???
tag people: @notmimi @NessCat @evalynnRose @EV13isSPOCY @SP4C3W4ST3 @SweetTomato @Pickle42 @littlemisswonderful @Smallpandafries okay i might be forgetting some so sorry!!!

12 Likes

Spring or fall because not too hot, not too cold and in the spring it rains!

5 Likes

Spring!!

I love the warmth of the season without it being too hot, just perfect for any outdoor activity :smile::smile: also because its my birthday season! Im a May baby

5 Likes

@SP4C3W4ST3 yes i love rain!!!

4 Likes

i love winter, because theres lots of my familys birthdays, christmas, i love the weather cause i like to snuggle up, and theres just an unexplainable atmosphere around that time that im in love with

3 Likes

Fall is my fav :fallen_leaf::maple_leaf:!
But also winter because my birthday is in December
Summer because I can splurge on popsicles and ice cream and sherbet
Spring because of the baby animals and plants ! @maddiecore ilysm​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @EV13isSPOCY @sakuracrochets @SweetTomato

5 Likes

i love winter nd spring!! i love the cold weather but not so much wind nd rain :((

3 Likes

summer or fall :sunny: :maple_leaf:

2 Likes

Spring or fall

2 Likes

winter and fall, summer and spring have INSECTS :sob::sob::sob::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:. in winter there is snow, christmas and warm clothing

2 Likes

Summer! It’s warm, you can swim, no school! More time to crochet :wink:

2 Likes

Fall or winter!!! It isn’t burning hot :sweat:

2 Likes

Summer, because i used to live in oregon and it always rained and i hated it and now heat jusy seems so much better

2 Likes

summer or spring bc nice weather and sunny

2 Likes