What should I be for Halloween?

Halloween is rapidly approaching, fall is (hopefully) in the air, you’ve stocked up on the classic candies (eagerly waiting to tear open the bag)…

And I am working on my costume!

I have this idea of a medieval apothecary, but am open to suggestions!

the moodboard/inspo

I have a few rules for suggestions

  1. Please no horror/innappropriate/creepy costumes
  2. If you suggest smth from a fandom I will probably only dress up as characters I know
  3. I prefer to have it guessable but if people can’t guess it that’s ok too
general suggestions
  1. please feel free to add crochet into the mix like mini amigurumi, wearables, candy bags, etc.
  2. I like skeleton hands for some reason. not like the full skeleton really I just love the hands for some weird reason
  3. feel free to ask questions
frequently unasked question

Q: Will there be frogs?

Yes. Yes, there will be frogs.

(most likely to be asked by @cr0chetdrag0n )

  • Medieval apothecary
  • Something else (post in comments)
0 voters
CHOOSE MY EARRINGS (Please choose just one set I made a mistake)
  • Option/Photo Number One: Drop earrings (The long part can detach)
  • Option/Photo Number Two: Regular hoops
  • Option/Photo Number Three: Snake hoops
  • Option (No Photo) Number Four: The heart earrings I’m wearing right now
0 voters
CHOOSE MY BRACELETS/NECKLACES (I can layer them so pick as many as you think would look good)
  • Option/Photo Number Five: Pearl cage
  • Option/Photo Number Six: Abalone cuff
  • Option/Photo Number Seven: Magnifiying locket
  • Option/Photo Number Eight: Anklet
0 voters
LOOK HERE FOR The jewelry photos

Thanks!

13 Likes

I have eyes simular to the one shown in the photo, just longer lashes, and my hair is almost exactly the same, which is honestly kinda creepy, but I LOVE this vibe and I am planning on making my own costume (for next year) and it will be simular to this

2 Likes

i love that!! the eyelashes look short given the angle haha

2 Likes

Im making the corset for it out of soda tabs tho :skull:

2 Likes

WOAH that’s cool!!! like that soda tab chain mail?

2 Likes

Kinda but its woven, im almost done I can show u later!

2 Likes

i’d love to see!!!

2 Likes

I love the idea!!
and-uh-you guessed it :laughing: I saw the topic and immediately thought “ooh a frog!!”

2 Likes

yesss rehhehh yk me well lol!

2 Likes

also feel free to drop mini amigurumi, wearable, accessory, and candy bags here

2 Likes

I bet it’s gonna come out great! I have the magnifying necklace to lol

2 Likes

Tysm!!! Cool!!

1 Like

oo this would look great!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

1 Like