What should I make?

I have this rainbow yarn from hobby lobby and I don’t know what to make with it. There is about 40 yards left. I would like to make an amigurumi project with this yarn. Please let me know if you have any ideas what to make with this! :smiling_face:

10 Likes

Here are some ideas(some might require other colors): cupcake, octopus, jellyfish, turtle with the shell rainbow, flower!!

5 Likes

Also I love hobby lobby’s yarn it’s my fav plush yarn atm!! <3

3 Likes

Thank you! Those are good ideas! I will post in the replay what I make with this yarn!

3 Likes

Yesss! I would love to see what you make! <33

3 Likes

@Crochetime I have autism nephew can you make a puzzle piece? With it that has face those colors be perfect for something like that maybe make it huggable pillow ?
Autism Love GIF by Creative Courage

4 Likes

You could make rainbow icecream!!

5 Likes

@lotsofbeautifulknots now I want :rainbow: ice cream :icecream: :joy: thank for that it’s 12:20am here in fl :joy:

4 Likes

Haha no problem!:rofl: Lol, it’s 11:20am here and now I want icecream too!!

4 Likes

I would love to make an autism awareness puzzle piece! Do you want me to post what pattern I use so that you and others could make it? Is this a custom order or an idea of something to make? I will do it either way, but I’m just asking.

7 Likes

The puzzle piece symbol isnt really used by a large portion of the autistic community anymore. Now a lot of people like the infinty symbol better.
Tho I know some that still like the puzzle.
Proud Celebration GIF by Timberland Regional Library
Anyways, Its still a cute idea, and nice that you thought of him <3 I just wanted to share different symbol options

4 Likes

Hello! I just changed the category to general for you since the testing zone tends to be for people who are looking to have their patterns tested. I also added a need ideas tag for you. Hope you make something wonderful with that yarn :yarn:

5 Likes

if you had a brown or tan to go with it, you could make a cupcake/donut cause it looks like sprinkles

3 Likes

You could make a lot of different thing with that, but I think a snail with its shell in that color would be super cute, or maybe a rainbow Dino with white spikes?

4 Likes

A gummy worm

4 Likes

An octopus

2 Likes

Omg, I instantly thought of a cupcake lol

4 Likes

You should make a rainbow bee!!!

4 Likes

Ooo rainbow snail would be heccin cute

2 Likes

Make a squid or jellyfish