whats the weirdest thing youve ate???

what the wierdest thing yall ate before??? the weirdest thing i ate was dear but not gonna lie it was good!!! so what have yall ate???

tag people: @notmimi @NessCat @SP4C3W4ST3 @Pickle42 @EV13isSPOCY @evalynnRose @craftycrotcheter @craftycellist @SweetTomato sorry if i forgot anyone!!!

20 Likes

Flying termites

It was a complete accident
We were in costa rica in spring time and it was raining, all the flying termites were hatgching and they wanted to find shelter. My brother walked into the cabin we were staying at and turnewd on a light, that lured in a huge swarm and one flew into my mouth

7 Likes

Alligator fried bites!
They were… something :confused:

6 Likes

@SP4C3W4ST3 thats crazy!!! i used to be scared if one flew in my mouth it would eat my insides.

6 Likes

@Rosieaves2 you and this gator!!!

5 Likes

Sand crabs. We dug then up at the beach then you cook them and remove the shell… Tastes a little like chicken kinda weird. (Yes Google says this is a thing)
@SporkyGirl @maddiecore @littlemisswonderful

9 Likes

@craftycellist WHAT!!! i use to play with those dudes

6 Likes

Yeah so did we… Then my brother said HEY CAN WE EAT THESE… so we googled…

6 Likes

It’s kinda a tradition now…

5 Likes

@craftycellist WHAT!!! WHY??? they so cute and small no judge tho i ate dear before

5 Likes

I’ve only had two… My dad pan fries then on garlic and butter. My little brother loves them, I think they’re a lil weird

5 Likes

@craftycellist youve only ate 2 i thought you said it was tradition yeah i only ate dear one time when i was younger

5 Likes

sour-scream and onion crickets :, D

(( I mean- they were pretty good :sob:

6 Likes

My French teacher was horrible in 9th grade, it was her last year teaching and it was 1st period. She would come in and talk about her nails and what she wanted to do after retirement, she once stopped us mid exam to teach us something that realized she hadn’t, but it was on the test :sweat_smile:
All that to say I didn’t have the best grade, and I ate a snail for extra credit to pass the class :joy:
I got bonus points for actually chewing it, too.

7 Likes

Sry a tradition to MAKE them lol really only my dad and brother eat them

4 Likes

paper >:D

3 Likes

Ive had deer but its something that we occasionally eat. The weirdest things i eat and like is probably frog legs, squid, octopus, rabbit, and duck. I used to eat ants when i was younger :sob: and on occasion i will eat grass to gross out my sister, my mom also recently fried up dandelions and they were pretty good :woman_shrugging: i guess what you can take away from this is that i live life on the edge :sweat_smile: @craftycellist @NessCat

6 Likes

frog legs :frog:

4 Likes

@notmimi i could never frog army for life :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

glass. a piece of a wall. f e n c e

4 Likes