What's your fav song?

What is your favorite song? I’ll go first :see_no_evil: mine has to be :sparkles:viva la vida​:sparkles: by coldplay! There are so many great songs that I love but viva la vida just hits different (it reminds me alot of PJO and HOO) In the replies/comments say your fav song and why it’s your fav! 🩷

17 Likes

closer than this by jimin OR anything by bts, blackpink, le sserafim, plus some other kpop songs

5 Likes

samee

2 Likes

i love viva la vida

3 Likes

I love the song Birds (Imagine Dragons). Give me peaceful vibes :heart:

4 Likes

YOURE A KPOP STAN!? thats so cool so am i! I really like closer than this too, its just got such a nice tune and really meaningful lyrics <3. And i like tons of other kpop songs that im too lazy to mention, but my favorite groups are skz, bts, txt, enhypen, le sserarim, itzy, and more lol

3 Likes

Also i forgot to ask, do you wanna join our kpop group chat?

3 Likes

yeah, i would love to!

3 Likes

girl almost every song I know is my favorite song. I can’t choose just one or ten, it’s like a LOT, and from tons of different artists. my favorite artists are Meghan Trainor (duh lol) Taylor Swift, Camila Cabello, Ava Max, Lady Gaga, Sia, JVKE, and much much MUCH more

2 Likes

Same!

1 Like

Faster ‘n’ harder - 6arley human
Don’t you dare forget the sun - Set it off
Sober - FIDLAR
The ballad of mona lisa - Panic At the Disco

I have so many favorites

4 Likes

My current favorite is Cold by Arrows in Action. But it changes fairly often. I hyperfixate on songs until the next one rolls around. Like, eight hour shift on one song sort of fixation, oops.

2 Likes

I have this thing called “my favorite song of the month” because since I have like so many favorite songs and when someone asks me and I say “oh well I have like a lot” it doesn’t really help with their question so i’ll just tell them my favorite song of the month. it’s usually a song I already know, but I might just listen to a new song and it’ll be my favorite song for the month, I usually change them at the end of each month so when the next month starts I have my “favorite song” ready

right now for April I would say my favorite song is “I kissed a girl” by Katy Perry because I really like the beat of the song and it’s just a good song to me. I’m more into the songs that came out like 5 years ago, not many people know them anymore so they’ll be like “oh I think I used to like that” and I’m like “yeah, it came out a while ago and I just now found it”

4 Likes

I listen to a lot of music but my current favorite is
Three little birds from ( kacey Musgrave ) currently)

2 Likes

Y’all should try it it’s so peaceful

1 Like

Stairway to Heaven

2 Likes

Believer by Imagine Dragons, Shadow by Livingston, anything by League of Legends, uuhhhh High Hopes by Panic at the Disco, really anything by Imagine Dragons… I like alternative pop/indie rock type stuff but also Sia and stuff like that outofbreath

1 Like

Happy cake day btw

2 Likes

I’m not gonna lie I HATE viva la vida by Coldplay that song freaks me out

But my fav is ANY dua lipa song im a massive swiftie but for dua
My fav song by her is probably electricity

Falling into you baby even electricity

2 Likes

Mines Daydreaming by Hazza Styles :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I feel like it just sums me up ‘living in a daydream’ I constantly find myself daydreaming, it’s usually about crochet if I’m honest :rofl: :sweat_smile: I about died when I saw him play it live last year :exploding_head: :drooling_face:

2 Likes