What's your favorite music at the moment?

I would love to see them but they have not played anywhere close to where I live, sadly!

We were supposed to see Tool in June 2020 but Covid canceled that concert!

7 Likes

Ohhh…well, could you give us the non English too? I love to listen to music in different languages as well. For some reason it just hits different.

6 Likes

Sure I’ll look through some playlists in a bit :heart: (Having dinner now)

5 Likes

Hope you will see them one day! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Okay I’m already gonna apologize for the huge size of the next message but YouTube music links get big :joy:

5 Likes

Japanese playlist

German songs:

Dutch songs:

Italian one from songfestival

Another English one because I just saw it again and just had to include :joy:

(Obviously no need to put the full playlist in the other playlist, just didn’t wanna chose and it’s the playlist I put on during study)

@Kenshae here’s a list of some fun ones

Some have a few French sentences, but I couldn’t find the French ones I got in huge playlist

6 Likes

Do you have Lyme also (I have chronic Lyme as well as a multitude of other chronic illnesses)

5 Likes

Yeahh I do, idk if it’s chronic or not, it’s kinda better but like I like I still get way too tired way too easy and headache/pain :slightly_frowning_face: but that could also be pfeiffer (or however that’s spelled, it’s almost 1am​:sweat_smile:)

6 Likes

uhhh I’d say my music taste is a bit varied, it ranges from TINI to Paulo Londra and Biza’s new song (IT IS FREAKING AMAZING!!), or to Dove Cameron (gotta support the queer artists I love)… I’d say that the best song I heard today was Canyon Moon by :sparkles:Harry Styles​:sparkles:, but it’s not my favorite atm, I think that one would be impossible to decide habahahs. anyways, I like many things I cannot choose from.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear. I have a heart condition (I forgot the name of it) and it causes me to suffer from brain fogs, chest pain, and I get short of breath ALL THE TIME. I also can’t learn as fast as others.

Also, it’s 6:02 pm where I am. Time difference is crazy.

7 Likes

Have a fun mix of all types of music is great :grin:

5 Likes

God do I love Harry styles. HS1 is an absolute masterpiece. I think meet me in the hallway is my fav. I love Fine Line as well cuz there are some absolute bangers on there. (TBSL, she, cherry, etc.) I can’t wait for his new album Harry’s House bc I’m obsessed with As It Was. (Now that I think Abt it, I didn’t add that to my list on here lol)

6 Likes

Ahh that must be very tough, lots of good luck with everything though, I hope it’ll be able to improve at least a bit :heart:

6 Likes

Thanks. I hope so too. I have to say though, my doctor is amazing. He’s been fighting with me since the literal day I was born and he believes I will be able to beaty condition. We should be grateful to everyone on the front lines. The sacrifices they make (especially during lockdown and right now in COVID) is truly remarkable. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

That’s amazing and yeahh I’m very proud of them for doing all that good work in this tough situation :purple_heart:

I just don’t like how like some doctors don’t take kids serious at all, like at least to me and some others I know, just because we were kids our complaints/issues were never taken serious until there was hard proof/evidence (that technically you’d go see a doctor to get??) (sorry small rant)

I do think most are good though and I really appreciate the work they do :blush:

(Also sorry this totally off topic from the music topic :sweat_smile:)

6 Likes

Bree Runway’s Pressure (Bree Runway - Pressure - YouTube)

It’s cool to see what everyone is into. For me I love a variety of music.Bree Runway is on repeat in my house, love her song Pressure.

6 Likes

@OBabyNMore @Kenshae @WolfKvB and to all the others out there with chronic illnesses/heath problems: I feel so fortunate to not have to suffer through these + I want you all to know that my heart goes out to you all. I wish I could take the pain and suffering away + will keep you all in my prayers :pray::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Awwww…thank you!!!
TPWK and drink wotah!!!

5 Likes

I like her music, but her music is always very sad.

5 Likes

hehe, you like heavy metal, I like it too.

5 Likes