What's your favorite music at the moment?

I like all kinds of music, hymns, classical, country, pop, rock, heavy metal, some rap, musicals. They all mean something to me at different times, depending on my mood. only music I don’t like is gangster rap because it’s pretty much brutality and filth, and although, I don’t hate opera, I’m not a big fan of most opera, not sure why, it’s just never stirred my soul. Some oldies I never tire of are:
Nights in White Satin by the Moody Blues
Open Arms by Journey
Cool Night by Paul Davis
Nights are Forever by England Dan and John Ford Coley
Trying Not to Love You by Nickleback
Nearly Forgot My Broken Heart by Chris Cornell
The Air that I Breathe by The Hollies
Liar by Three Dog Night
almost all the songs by the Bee Gees ;).
These are just a few, I have over 600 songs down loaded in my Apple music library ;).

7 Likes

I honestly do not know Lyme disease is or how it is to live with it, but I have really strong migraines for as long as I can remember, and I can say I know how anything chronic is insufferable. It took me like 12 years to find a good doctor and get a medication for my condition, so I also know how valuable it is to have a doctor that helps you.
I know you will beat it, and YEAH HARRY STYLES IS AMAZING, CAN YOU BELIEVE MY MUM GOT ME A TICKET TO SEE HIM IN DECEMBER???

5 Likes

Oh. My. GOSH! Really?! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

5 Likes

I love Jessi! Zoom has been in my head nonstop.

6 Likes

So Lyme is tricky… If you catch it early, you can completely get rid of it, BUT not necessarily get rid of all of the effects it has on you, which is considered Post Treatment Lyme Disease, and usually lasts no more than 6 months… If you don’t catch it early, it’s very difficult to cure, so it continues to wreak havoc, and is chronic…
Praying yours is not chronic, and you feel relief soon

7 Likes

While I wouldn’t wish my health on my worst enemy, I’ve been blessed to be a stay at home mama… It’s been hard sometimes financially, but I would have worked if I was healthier, taking away the blessing of being at home with/for our children… :heart:

7 Likes

They definitely did not catch it early and it has been past 6 months after treatment, sooooo I still hope it’ll go away, at least it’s not as bad anymore :blush:

6 Likes

Aww man, I’m sorry… I’ve done a lot of research and found a protocol that is supposed to cure it if it’s chronic, but it wipes me out completely and is a long process (not something I can do with children- especially now that I have an infant again)… I just keep praying for a better cure like syphilis (both diseases are from a spirochete, meaning it can dig into your biofilm and hide)

5 Likes

YEAH!!! she loves him too, it’s probably the artist we listen the more to when we are car-riding together, so she got us tickets to go see him, and because my best friend loves him too, he is coming with us. I can’t wait till december!!!

7 Likes

I hope it’ll be lots of fun :tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

hahsha THANK YOU!!!

5 Likes

Mean Mary…

5 Likes

@OBabyNMore

6 Likes

That’s amazing!! You must be so excited :laughing:

5 Likes

I AM!!! :sparkles::tada::sparkling_heart:
last month I was able to go to a concert for the first time in my life (I saw Maroon 5 after having the tickets for 3 years) and it was amazing. I can’t wait to see another show and from another artist I love.

6 Likes

Dandelions by Ruth B

6 Likes

Freaking love that song and Lost Boy

6 Likes

Currently I like Anson Seabra!

My favorites of his are:

6 Likes

My favorite song at this point

1. Holy Water by We the Kingdom (Christian)

2. You’re my Best Friend by Queen ((Secular)

4 Likes

Holy Water’s such a good song @anoswaldoddity ! I haven’t heard it in a while but used to listen to it a lot! :two_hearts:

4 Likes