Which features would you like to see on Ribblr?

Hi Ribblrs!

We want to hear from you! Which features would you like to see on Ribblr?

Choose one or many :point_down:

• Personal projects
  • Gifting patterns
  • Advance search
  • More craft types

0 voters

5 Likes

I’ve clicked them all ! :smiley:

4 Likes

All of the above… especially adding more craft types… quilting, loom knitting and machine knitting, weaving… maybe things that aren’t fiber related, such as jewelry making…

2 Likes

I have other patterns I’ve purchased but I would love to be able to upload them to Ribblr

7 Likes

We get you :sweat_smile:
A lot of crafters have told us that it’s hard to go back to paper patterns after using our interactive patterns!
The best option right now is to invite your favorite designers to join Ribblr and add their designs so that their patterns are interactive too :partying_face:

4 Likes

I like the interactive patterns, but sometimes, I just like a paper pattern. I can be kinda old school that way at times!

3 Likes

Project pages would be so helpful for me. I’d love the convenience of having it to go back to and track progress on patterns.

4 Likes

Awesome. Thanks for the feedback!
Do you mean tracking your projects? Because tracking progress in your patterns is one of the main features available already on all patterns :slight_smile:

2 Likes

More like tracking what projects I’ve done and how I liked them for future reference. So I can then go back to my library and make decisions on what patterns to recommend or make another of.

6 Likes

Excellent! got you :slight_smile: Thanks for the feedback Amanda!

2 Likes

Interactive pattern use would be cool but I’m fine with my old school magnet board, lol.
I would love to see a way to search patterns based on yarn used (so I can get ideas for stash that was gifted to me), a general way to see each others completed or in-progress projects so I can get more ideas on what yarns to use for projects.

3 Likes

I would like different payment options!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community and thanks for the feedback!
We integrate with Stripe which is one of the leading secure payment gateways, trusted by Amazon, Google and more. It allows our designers to get paid instantly in multiple currencies whilst having the lowest fees possible plus have a modern and robust dashboard with stats and reports.
At the same time, it allows everyone to place orders easily and securely with multiple international cards support.
We do appreciate your feedback and we’ll check the possibility of adding even more payment integrations in the future. In the meantime, we do encourage you to use Stripe! You can learn more about them here.

2 Likes

Thanks for voting everyone! We appreciate your feedback.
Stay tuned tomorrow for some exciting news… :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I’d like to see a separate area (category? ) devoted to sweaters (knit and crochet). That is mostly what I make.

3 Likes

You can search for sweaters using our advance search! Also, as you use Ribblr our system will learn what you like so your personalized recommendations on the Discover section will improve :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I found that search function

I would like to be able to apply additional filters, such as tell it not to display what is already in my library, tell it to find garments sized for adults only, etc.

3 Likes

Project pages would allow you to post various progress pictures & add notes about what worked (& what didn’t) in completing the pattern. You could keep notes for clarification that others working the same pattern could see & learn from.

3 Likes

Another idea, can designer names be in a different font or color so we know it is a designer we are conversing with?

2 Likes