✨❤Who makes Ribblr special for you?❤✨

Tag who makes Ribblr special for you :hearts: :sparkles: :white_heart:!

@hearts4me (ur questions of day are the best :white_heart: :sparkles: )@maddiecore @sakuracrochets @EV13isSPOCY @littlemisswonderful @misstalkalot @CommanderSparrow @pclayb @Rosieaves @LittleRaindrxp
And there’s so many more! Thank you all for being you! ILYSM <3

44 Likes

Aww thank you Nessie <3
@nesscat (obviously, you make great patterns and are funny) @maddiecore (ur very funny) @SP4C3W4ST3 (nice to hang around) @EV13isSPOCY (funny) @KEXtheZephyr (weird in a good way)
RIBBLR IS AMAZING, AND EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON HERE IS WHY THIS IS MY FAVORITE WEBSITE!

16 Likes

EVERYONE :fortune_cookie:

14 Likes

@Itsfayfay4 @SweetTomato @ClaireCrochets247 @FluffyYarnCreations @Abug1249 @NessCat @OMLET @evalynnRose @Pickle42 hehe @ellan3326
Love you guys 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻
edit: I keep missing ppl :sob:

14 Likes

AAA so many ppls omg <33
(not in any particular order)

@NessCat ~ my child​:face_holding_back_tears: but also so sweet and helpful <3
@StormiWeather13 ~ you’ve had to deal w so much of my shit, ur so patient and kind <3
@st4rg1rl ~ has also had to deal w alot of my problems and literally saved my life omg <3
@EV13isSPOCY ~ VIBES. chaos but such vibes <3
@ambre3 ~ ur so real and fun to talk to <3
@BlueBerryGum ~ mother. but so nice and easy to talk to <3
@sakuracrochets ~ mother again. but such a vibe omgg slay girly <3
@KEXtheZephyr ~ you write such good fanfics and i could literally read a whole book about rip x nero <33
@LittleRaindrxp ~ okay im sayin this for everyone but ur literally such a whole vibe and i love it. you’ve made me laugh a few too many times at my phone​:face_with_raised_eyebrow: <3
@ItzJessss ~ ik you wont see this but you were like my first friend on ribblr and we all miss you sm <33

i love you guys so much <3
also theres more i just can’t include all in 1 post so ima make a second one lol

19 Likes

awwwwwwww thx nessieeeeeeee

@NessCat (ofc ur my mother but also my all time bestie <333) @maddiecore (amazing person who’s always there ily <33) @EV13isSPOCY (auntie :wink:) @sakuracrochets (pookie <33) @evalynnRose (ma first friend on ribblr <33) @SweetTomato @BubblzCrochet @crochetgirl21 (always there for me) and more! i luv u all! <333

13 Likes

okay pt. 2
@pomandtyler ~ my wifey but also amazing person to talk to and the crush drama is my favorite form of entertainment <3
@Hobblescrafts ~ you’re so sweet and supportive and again one of my first friends on ribblr, ilyy <3
@littlemisswonderful ~ your name is definitely true! you’re such a wonderful person to talk to <3
@Joysauce123 (idk if thats ur acc now but hopefully u see this) ~ you are literally so chaotic and need help but v fun to talk with <3
@ThePoet1607 ~ omg abi you’re so sweet and i love the cookies ofc lol <33
@BubblzCrochet ~ slay girly (but istg if you say thats ‘so lemy’ again i’ll fly to the uk and murder you ((/j ribblr pls dont ban me<3))) <3
@ansleighH1 ~ so fun to talk to and be around! you also bring such good ideas to the chat! <3
@SP4C3W4ST3 ~ super chill and nice to talk to (i also love ur graduation fit) <3
@BillCipher ~ gravity falls is epic and so are u. also you give good advice to us mortals :+1: <3
@CreshesxCritters ~ you give off such real vibes. also are so good art drawing like whattt- i love talking to you <3

okay once again i love everyone here sm and im so sorry if i forgot anyone, i like woke up an hour ago and cant think ;-;

18 Likes

awwwww thxx mads ily too <333

10 Likes

Do I make Ribblr special for u :pleading_face:

10 Likes

omg yes ofc- i legit thought i already added u to the first onee​:sob: im so sorry <33 you’re so funny to talk to tho

11 Likes

Yayyy :smiley: (I have improved I didn’t use the smiley emoji <3)

9 Likes

I don’t know much people on ribblr but @craftycellist and @TheNeedleNook have been really nice :heart:

12 Likes

@DreamWeave @suettle @littlemisswonderful @SweetTomato @NessCat @AuntFanny

10 Likes

@st4rg1rl - you have a good sense of humor and are fun to hang around!
@CreshesxCritters - Fun, supportive and fashionable chaos gremlin
@N3PTUN3M00N - Another fun fashionable chaos gremlin im happy to be friends with
@Rosieaves - Fun to talk to!
@BillCipher - Love DnD sessions, and the chaos they bring!
@RingoSilly - Amazing crafter and good sense of humor!

16 Likes

WAIT U DO DND IS THIS ONLINE HOW DIDNT I KNOW THIS (ribblr, this is a thought I have created and taken my time to replicate into a text format.)

12 Likes

Lol yeah! You can join if you want (: (also to make a ‘full sentence’ you gotta put punctuation )

10 Likes

Goodness there are so many-!
@Elaya @ClaireCrochets247 @Abug1249 @Itsfayfay4 @SweetTomato @ThePoet1607 @ambre3
and litterally everyone else on Ribblr, yall are the best <3

11 Likes

Ok! And yeah I want to join haha. WHat’s the campaign about?

9 Likes

Its based off the katy perry song (i think its katy perry idk) Hotel California, and basically all of us are at this weird hotel

Idk much abt the plot, i havent been ale to play alot sadly seeing as we play at 10-10:30pm CST and im sleepy deprived

11 Likes

I can play on weekends (its 11 for me but i stay up that late sooo)

8 Likes