Why am i doing this

well, i’m just hoping that i’m not that dead on here

  • why yes, i know you like the back of my hands
  • i think i know her?
  • why is this weirdo here
  • who?
0 voters
32 Likes

FIRST PRETTY PRINCESS TO COMMENT YOU ARE A CELEBRITY TO ME :lotus::cherry_blossom:
(I swear I was already following you T^T)

10 Likes

AWWWW, ily too :heart_hands::heart_hands::heart_hands:

7 Likes

Yesss I know you, I think u were one of the people I first noticed on Ribblr

8 Likes

Why is there no option between “Ik you like the back of my hand” and “I think ik you” :sob:

I definitely know you though, I was lucky enough to test one of your first patterns and I love your shop :two_hearts:

5 Likes

DEFINTELY know u hehe (ur like one of the very few enhypen fans out here on ribblr)

5 Likes

Hehe your like a celebrity

Wendy Conrad: No Autographs Please

2 Likes

Yesss ofc I know you Tira! you’re awsome at making essays in the wof chat loll :growing_heart:

2 Likes

ikkk uuuu!!!

2 Likes

I’m between option one and two :pensive_face:

2 Likes

Are you an engene???

2 Likes

yessssss i am! r u too? :D

1 Like

we love the louis from lngshot profile I actually went to the jay park and lngshot concert in dc

2 Likes