[WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] 100 follower giveaway! + pattern sneak peek!

the winners are: @chomusukebakuretsu @Thecrochethamsterlover @WynEliseWillowBreeze

This is insane y’all.

Yesterday, i released multiple patterns and multiple tester calls with around 48 followers.

This morning, i wake up, do school (homeschoolers unite), and later i open my shop to continue work on a pattern.

I have 100 followers :exploding_head:

So, i have decided to do a giveaway!

I don’t have any paid patterns though, so im going to do this a different way!

~~~

1st place:

3 priority tests

A custom pfp

Pattern request

~~~

2nd place

2 priority tests

Pattern request

~~~

3rd place

1 priority test

Pattern request

~~~

To enter:

Comment :tada:I’m in!

For an extra entry:

Tag 2+ people who might be interested!

Pattern sneak peek:

:cow::brown_heart::mountain:

winners will be chosen tomorrow!

37 Likes

Ooooh! Oooh! I’m in :tada: and CONGRATS on 100 followers!!!

Tagsssssss

@GlimmerCrochets and @bunny04 :3

Sorry if you didn’t wantbto be tagged!

9 Likes

:tada: I’m in! Congratulations!!

@LOTR0099 @DrawMeNearerCrochet (Sry if you didn’t want a tag)

7 Likes

Yay! Congrats! :partying_face::confetti_ball:
:tada:I’m in!
Tags: @sandpipercrochet @thefeltique
Congrats again and gl!:grin:

6 Likes

Ty for the tag! :pink_heart: :heart_hands:

6 Likes

Congrats on 100 followers! :partying_face::pink_heart:

I’m in! :tada:

Extra entry: @Rosacookie74 @peachyxtulips

8 Likes

:tada: I’m in! Congrats!

@happylavie @Laylabugstiches @LOTR0099

6 Likes

Congrats on the followers!! :tada:Im in!

Tagss

@ilovesleep @Aryaaa @Elliyaya

8 Likes

Thanks for the tag :ribbot-cheeky-wink-tight:

6 Likes

Congrats on 100 followers! And yes… I’m homeschooled :zany_face: I’d like to join the giveaway :tada: @Iliketochrochet2946 @ThePandaBoss @sandpipercrochet @MysticalCr0chet (sry if you don’t want to be tagged :ribbot-is-emotional: )

9 Likes

Ty for the tag! :sparkling_heart: :panda:

5 Likes

Yayyaay congrats on 100 followers!
:tada: I’m in
@PawPrintsCrafts @LunaLou @xXxPixieShimmersxXx

5 Likes

Congratssssss! :two_hearts: :heart_hands:

I’m in! :tada:

People who may be interested:

:sparkles: @SproutingCat @bunny04 and @ThePandaBoss !!! :sparkles: (Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged :heart: )

Rat Conga

5 Likes

tysm for the tag!

4 Likes

Ty for the tag!! :sparkling_heart::panda:

6 Likes

:tada: I’m in!

5 Likes

congrats! :tada:

7 Likes

Yw! :heart_hands:

7 Likes

Tysm for da taaaag :)

6 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS :tada: I’m in!

Tags: @sandpipercrochet @Handmadebyadele @FibreArtist @Ameliathecrocheter

Sorry if y’all don’t wanted to be tagged :ribbot:

CONGRATS AGAIN :D

8 Likes