Would yall be interested in a.....

Would yall be interested in A Wicked/Elphaba and Fiyero fanfic script? I would also make it a “everybody can interact” where i post parts of the script/fanfic, and you guys basically draw what happens. The first chapter is called “Learning to Walk… Again” I just saw Wicked yesterday and at the very end I took inspiration from the fact that Fiero is a scarecrow and so he walks like pretty funny and I wanted it to be more vulnerable side to him. There is a whole backstory and reason for this chapter, but for now, I kept it short.

• Yes
  • No
  • I have never seen Wicked and don’t know what you are talking about
0 voters
6 Likes

I’m sorry I’ve never seen Wicked!:joy:

3 Likes

This sounds super interesting and I think you should do it, but I haven’t heard of this before sorry lol

3 Likes

I believe the moral of this story is more people need to watch (or even just listen to) Wicked!

Wicked Witch Lol GIF by NBC

And it’ll be easier next year when the movie comes out! Wicked (2024 film) - Wikipedia Wicked: Part One is scheduled to be released theatrically on November 27, 2024.

2 Likes

Heck yea!!! But @Karametra would u be interested in reading it?

3 Likes

It is on my list to read!

Sad to admit, but I got out of the habit of suggesting books since I’ve gotten so many poor reactions. (I honestly don’t understand why people don’t like reading :cry:)

Edit: Oh, I’m slow this morning, aren’t I? Did you mean your fanfic when you asked about reading it? I’d read it! (Voted)

2 Likes

Yes lol. Its ok. But im writing chapter three of my Elphaba and Fiyero fan fic

3 Likes

yess! Wicked is my fav musical!!

2 Likes

RAAAAH I LOVE WICKED yes!!

1 Like

Yes i love wickedddddd

1 Like