would you rather?????

Hey yall what fear whould you face??? i would face UMMMMM i dunno i have a couple Heights, claustrophobia but in really small places i mean caves and stuff not really small rooms, hemophobia i hate needles,viens,blood, thats all can think of right now!!! i would probably face heights because it seems the easiest???
tag people who might be intrested: @notmimi @NessCat @Pickle42 @EV13isSPOCY @evalynnRose @SP4C3W4ST3 @SweetTomato @LatteCrochet sorry if i forgot any of yall!!!

17 Likes

P e a n u t b u t t e r
(I have a fear of it sticking to the roof of my mouth and suffocating me)

7 Likes

omgg really!? Ive heard about that fear but never met anyone with it

7 Likes

@SP4C3W4ST3 i never thought of that!!!

5 Likes

I don’t like snakes and a closet in my grandma’s house but I would rather be in the closet

6 Likes

i um really scared of clowns :clown_face: , wooden floors :see_no_evil: , and street sweeper cars
out of the three, I would pick w o o d e n f l o o r s
I have weird fears ik :sob: :melting_face:
@EV13isSPOCY @Pickle42 @maddiecore @MaddiIdell @Itsfayfay4 @Catsrtoocool4u

8 Likes

i fear bees and any insect, and the dark

i’d face the dark obvi

5 Likes

scared of getting struck by lightning, vomiting or other ppl vomiting, stink bugs, and speakin in public :sob:
@sakuracrochets @nesscat @maddiecore @littlemisswonderful

6 Likes

my sister has a phobia of throwing up too, and if she hears someone throwing up she starts screaming and then retching :melting_face:

4 Likes

reealzies, its so scary :sob: my heart would freakin pound to hear or see someone barf :')

4 Likes

also speaking in public i feel is very common :sob: , its so scary tho

6 Likes

Umm getting pulled out to sea, coming in contact with a Huge Snake or spider. I would rather face the 2nd one for sure

3 Likes

hmmm… its pretty much falling from a high place and elevators (theres a reason i swear :sob:) soooo… i guess elevators bc im forced to go on them anyway

2 Likes

@FluffyYarnCreations OMG i forgot about elevators i never wanna be in one while its falling its like me falling out of the sky but in a box!!!

3 Likes

exactly :sob: or getting stuck in one and suffocating…

2 Likes

@FluffyYarnCreations yesss!!! :skull:

2 Likes

weirdos in js places. like downtown areas. i was in a downtown area before and this guy dropped his lighter on me soooo i think im scarred for life

3 Likes

Im colastraphobic, scared of hights and clowns.

3 Likes

I would take asking my crush out or telling them I like them over my family dying any day. So, I would rather ask my crush out or tell them I like them.

2 Likes