Yarns with LGBTQ+ colorways

Hey queer ribblrs :rainbow_flag: here is a little collage of yarns that come in some Pride colors, accidentally or not. Some have been discontinued by now unfortunately, but here goes. Feel free to add yours to this topic!

Image 1-2: Lion Brand Ice Cream Big Scoop
3-4: Caron Skinny Cakes (they also used to have a colorway with enby looking vibes)

The rest are all Hobbii Universe

31 Likes

A Jo Ann’s exclusive, Big Twist Living also has some pride colors!

10 Likes

11 Likes

Rainbow: inclusivity
Trans: life
Bi: serenity
Lesbian: spirit

I made a TikTok about it, I don’t have any good pics of the skeins oops​:laughing:

9 Likes

Love these so much!! I’ve seen the big twist ones too but don’t know what I’d make with it yet!

9 Likes

Love this so much! :rainbow:

8 Likes

I have a couple examples in my makes, but I have more I haven’t posted in here.
Here is how the Big Twist ones knit up as beanies:

17 Likes

Thank you for sharing I love this!

7 Likes

Those beanies are so cute!

6 Likes

Oh my goodness :sneezing_face: I love these!

7 Likes

@SweetlyStitchuated @Winternightmare thank you!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::rainbow:

7 Likes

Awesome!!

5 Likes

They’re so pretty! :o

5 Likes

I wish my Joann’s had these :sob::sob::sob::sob:

6 Likes

They are kind of hidden tbh! They’re not marketed as pride yarn either, so that makes them even harder to find (but good for closeted people​:ok_hand:t3:)

6 Likes

I love them! Occasionally I want to make something for my son using one of them but he’s all about neutrals except for club wear. Tho his Apple Watch face is Pride stripes. He’s a graphic designer and is responsible for his company’s Pride branding. He loves amigurumi tho! All kinds, so I get all the colors there!

8 Likes

It’s like an ‘If you know you know :eyes:’ kind of yarn :laughing:

8 Likes

I love that we have options :slight_smile:
One time, I ordered a custom cake with the agender flag colors. It’s gonna become a beautiful flowy shawl eventually, when I get to it.

6 Likes

I love that we have options :slight_smile:
One time, I ordered a custom cake with the agender flag colors. It’s gonna become a beautiful flowy shawl eventually, whwn

4 Likes

Oooh do you have a pic??? And I’ve really wanted to take up hand dying so I can make more flags (but that’s also probably my ADHD and homosexual audacity giving me the urge​:rofl:)

7 Likes