You draw it, I (try to) make it!

I just started drawing and this is what came out of my brain- idk man spent only 10mins on it so it’s not the best

3 Likes

Oooh I drew these for another post Like this, it’s a soccer ball and basketball with legs

2 Likes

Ooo there are a lot of variations! Which one did you have in mind?

2 Likes

These guys.

2 Likes

What abut a cute circus sausage dog in yellow, green,

blue and red ( it would be super cute​:face_holding_back_tears:) thanks for looking :blush::heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Im to lazy to draw anything​:sob:

1 Like

i saw a piece of string on a trash can this morning and it kinda looked like this so I drew it. It’s basically a crescent with a star as a head and limbs.

3 Likes

Ooh, ill just draw it and then send da pic :D

1 Like

Ok, here’s the vision… You make a loaf kitten pattern, and after that… YOU MAKE AN ACCESSORY PACK! (I have been dreaming of this for so long, so if you don’t want to make it, I could) Here are some ideas: Fairy kitten, desert kitten (on her back is whipped cream… not poop._.) and a sushi cat!!!

4 Likes

I love fairy kitten :woman_fairy::black_cat:

2 Likes

This one might be a biit hard to figure out but it would be rlly cool to have a party poison pattern out there (art by me lol it took way too long)

3 Likes

Also it would be preferable to keep the color scheme but like u do u lol

1 Like

you could make a pretzel!! smth like this just like crocheted yk

2 Likes

Omg that’s sooo cool

That would be such a good pattern too

1 Like

thxxx :pink_heart: :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Maybe a mistletoe keychain? Feel like that would be cute

2 Likes

Omg I see those in a park near me lol they’re awesome

1 Like

I haven’t had the pleasure of seeing them. My fried that wants a doll has been to see most if not all of them in North Carolina.

2 Likes

If I drew you a picture, would you make a mod/accessory pattern for my Pirate Cat Been?

2 Likes

Sure!

1 Like