You draw it, I (try to) make it!

Ok so basically I’m bored. And I’ve been wanting to make more patterns for my shop, but have no ideas lol. So I thought, why not get some ideas from yall?
So as the title says, draw something and show me in the comments! I’ll try my best to make it, but ofc it might change and I might put my own spin on it. If I end up making yours, and wanna put the pattern up in my shop, I’ll ask permission, credit you (ofc), and tag you in all the posts I make abt it!
If there ends up being a bunch of ideas, I’ll either just pick one randomly or make a poll!
Fair warning, I might not do a super good job lol but I’ll try my best!
Uhh yeah so here’s some guidelines!

  • simple ideas will be easier and quicker for me to make, but feel free to add small details! it’ll just take longer lol
  • no big wearables please, I don’t have enough yarn!
  • if you have a specific colour palate in mind, tell me! I will most likely have to change it a bit, but I can try to keep it accurate!
  • small wearables and accessories are fine! They’ll just take a looong time for me to figure out lol.
  • If you’d prefer to describe smth over drawing it, that’s fine too! If I have time I’ll sketch it out as you describe and add it to the list!
  • NOTHING CHARACTER/SHOW/MOVIE/INAPPROPRIATE!
  • I can’t knit well, so it’ll be crocheted just an fyi!

That’s all I can think of for now… oh and have fun!

  • Tag me in future posts about this!
0 voters

warning again. If there’s too many ppl who wanna be tagged I might just not tag anyone… follow for updates if you wanna lol

Okkkk and if you think of anything I should add to this post lmk! Tyy byeee

~Willow

47 Likes

Maybe you should do like a mushroom, a bear, bunny, and like a panda​:woman_shrugging:. Gl!:grin::growing_heart:

4 Likes

lol okay so random ideas, minion, Kermit, pencil pouch, laptop case, just idea lol :D

3 Likes

Someone drew my amazing pfp, and I think that it would be super fun to make idk who though

3 Likes

A lil’ beetle guy!

Sorta like this, but a beetle, not a fly.

16 Likes

Can you make a king snake please? They’re so cute! Extra long, too!

6 Likes

these are so cute! do you know what pattern they are (if any)?

4 Likes

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/rescue-fly

6 Likes

thank you!!

5 Likes

What about a Christmas gnome.

4 Likes

ooh! i like this, but instead you could make the hat a tree with ornaments instead of a design on the normal hat!

2 Likes

That’s a brilliant idea!

2 Likes

Try this!


6 Likes

wait, can I design this pattern as a free pattern for my shop? I will make sure to tag you and give you credit for the idea! i will not do it if you dont want :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Go for it!!!:heart::heart:

2 Likes

I have something someone asked me to make, i haven’t been able to figure it out, if you want to give it a try, be my guest.



This troll crocheted doll is based on Thomas Dambo trolls

2 Likes

i could never :rofl:

1 Like

i would be very interested in how @tsunamii would make this!

2 Likes

Oooh you should do my pfp!:heart:

3 Likes

Me too, I figured its not a drawing, but, pictures were good.
@tsunamii , if you want to try, great, if not i completely understand.

1 Like