Your face

21 Likes

Angry Hate GIF

7 Likes

I can confirm :joy:

6 Likes

yesss so true

4 Likes

Ah ha ha. Yes :sweat_smile: plz let some black yarn come to me SOON :rofl: I need to redo the lost souls shawl in solid black :slight_smile: plus I need black worsted for a few different patterns (all of them, really)

4 Likes

Yes lol, I’m running out of a specific yarn I’m using and for whatever reason I can’t find it online anymore so I had to order the same brand but a different color lol :rofl:

3 Likes

What was the yarn?

2 Likes

Nako Mona Lisa country blue, I had gotten it on Mary Maxim, but it just completely disappeared lol (although it still shows up in the Canadian site, but it doesn’t deliver to the US lol) when I tried searching for the yarn with that color it does show up but I would have to waste a lot of money compared to if I just used the same brand but different color in Mary Maxim (it’s on sale), I’m making a blanket and I’m not even halfway done and I need more skeins and the little I have I want to use for the border

3 Likes

Ah, yeah, the US/Canada struggle I know all too well :sweat_smile: I live in Canada and many yarns I cannot get here cause they are US exclusives.

3 Likes

I have some of that color I think.
@ArtsAndNaps
Do you want me to check?

2 Likes

These are the colors I have, 2 brand new dark blue. 1.75 of light blue.

2 Likes

Thanks for checking! The color says it’s the 98400 the color is darker than the 98328 but not darker than the 98207 perfectly in the middle lol :rofl: (sorry if the picture is off I had to use the flash so the color looks darker lol) :grinning::hugs:

3 Likes

No, I don’t have any of those. :confused:

2 Likes

That’s fine :smile: thank you for checking anyways, I ordered some of that grey yarn (heather I think it’s called) and I’m planning on making it a two color blanket, hopefully it comes out nice I think the two colors would work well :laughing:

2 Likes

That gray Heather-Mona Lisa is nice.

2 Likes