Zoom/Instagram Crochet Group

Would anyone here be interested in a Instagram group chat and zoom meeting type group for just talking and getting to know each other as we crochet and knit? I tend to get super lonely as I crochet and knit throughout the day which tends to make me procrastinate, and or not work on any of my wips…lol so I thought it would be a good idea to start a weekly thing that people like me struggle with could have a good way to be productive with others​:blush:

10 Likes

I’ve used Facebook messenger video thing one on one and discord for d&d games… A discord group could be fun but I’m still not very experienced with it

7 Likes

Oooh i could definitely do discord too, i haven’t used it in awhile though

6 Likes

I’m brideofdorkus on discord, but like I said, I’m not very proficient at it, we just used it for d&d during the lock downs

5 Likes

This sounds pretty interesting! Discord would work perfectly for me since I use that, plus you can create it using a template for the artist & creators and edit/customize it

4 Likes

I’m not discord savvy at all lol

7 Likes

:rofl: it’ll probably be fine just keeping the template then lol, on my phone it looks like this, click on the discord icon on the bottom left and click the plus sign and then you’ll get to the second screenshot and you can just click whatever, I think artists & creators fit this, but it’s whatever lol if you decide to do discord

4 Likes

I am dabwitxh on discord & my personal insta, &I’m down to be a part of something like that! I don’t have zoom yet though.

5 Likes

Discord group is up CraftWithGreatness

5 Likes
5 Likes

CraftWithGreatness the discord group

5 Likes

you made a discord group and that is the name, or that is your name on discord?

4 Likes

Name of the discord group. I tried adding everyone but you need the numbers after the username

4 Likes

brideofdorkus #6387

4 Likes

I joined! :smile: I’m Kayku :relaxed:

3 Likes

It won’t let me add you as a friend. You can click the link to join​:relaxed:

3 Likes

I’ll look into when we get back from vacation

2 Likes

Enjoy your vacation :blush:

3 Likes

Bride of Dorkus?