A Giveaway!

Hi all!!

I recently checked my followers count on my shop and I was at 400!!! Ahhhhh

So I was thinking abt doing a giveaway to say thx to everyone who has supported me over the last few months since I joined- see below on how to join plus prizes

Entry Requirements:

-Follow both my personal and shop account

-say “I’m in!”

-Tag 3 ppl in your post who might be interested to get an extra entry

-include a picture of a make for an extra entry

PRIZES:

1st place: 3 priority tests, shop and personal follow, and all my patterns for free(I’m making a stripe account soon)

2nd place: 2 priority tests, shop and personal follow, and one of my patterns for free(look above for more abt that)

3rd place: 1 priority test, shop and personal follow

Will spin a wheel and announce winners in a few days!!! Thx for all the support

37 Likes

congrats on 400 followers, that’s awesome! woohoo <3

4 Likes

CONGORATS:D

Rat Conga

I couldn’t find the other one TvT

3 Likes

Congrats on so many followers and so much talent. I will let other enjoy your giveaway, have a great week.
But here’s a couple of recent makes





4 Likes

Im in! Here’s one of my makes

5 Likes

Congrats! Rainbow Glitter Animated Text

3 Likes

I’m in

Tags: @ArielC @Justyarning @LemonCakesCrochet


Proof that I’m following

7 Likes

Ty for the tag my former tester

5 Likes

Im in , taggies: @charsstiches , @Makkofang , @strawberrycat49 ~~srry if you guys dont want to get tagged


Make.

9 Likes

ty for the tag!!

5 Likes

congrats on 400!!

4 Likes

Thank you for the tag! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Congrats on 400 followers! :tada:

I’m in! :pink_heart:

Proof <3

Recent make:

Taggies: @LemonCakesCrochet @NaPetFish @ilovesleep (Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged :pink_heart:)

8 Likes

Congrats!!!:partying_face: Gl!:grin:

2 Likes

cg on 400!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!!:partying_face::sparkling_heart::growing_heart:

1 Like

Ooooooh congrats on the 400+!!! :two_hearts: :tada: :tada:

I’m in! :sparkles:

I’m already following you and your shop! :growing_heart: :two_hearts:

Taggies!:

@KAWAIIAXOLOTL @xXPixieXx @Bonkabonka5 ! :two_hearts: :sparkles:

Recent make!:

Congrats again! :tada: :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Ty for the tagggg

2 Likes

I’m in and I followed you !! Here I my tags: @MartaNoteckaFilar @purpleoctopus @bunny04 :heart::grinning_face::grin::grin::grin: I hope I win… I lokey never win anything tho :rofl::sweat_smile:edit: oops I forgot a make here

1 Like

Yw! :two_hearts: :growing_heart:

2 Likes