A Giveaway!

ty for the taggieee

1 Like

ooo CG on 400! I’m in
I’m following U and ur shopp
@xXAutumnXx @xXPixieXx @nuggiemaster
Recent make:

5 Likes

thanks for the tagg!!!:growing_heart:

1 Like

Ty for tag

1 Like

Yw! :two_hearts:

1 Like

aww tyyy for the tag

1 Like

No problem!!!

1 Like

YWWW!

Congrats on the followers!! Im in! @Elaya @GlimmerCrochets @happylavie

4 Likes

congrats on 400 followers!!

I followed you :cherry_blossom::tulip:and here are my tags @KAWAIIAXOLOTL @purpleoctopus @peachyxtulips ( I don’t know peachyxtulips but I LOVE THEIR PFP SO YEAH

1 Like

Ty for the tag! :pink_heart: :heart_hands:

1 Like

Yw!!

1 Like

aww, tysm! it was drawn by another user here on ribblr.

thank you for tagging me :)

ty! im in @stargirlcancrochet @strawberrycat49 @Makkofang congrats! im following both accounts l: recent makes:

4 Likes

Thank you for the tag!!! :tada:

1 Like

@cr0chetdrag0n @BlackCatLover @FibreArtist

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging me​:pink_heart:

1 Like

Wow!!! Congratulations!!!
I’m in :tada::partying_face:

@Thecrochetlover @aristarartstudio @WildKatStitchery

One of my makes!!

4 Likes

Ty for the taggie​:growing_heart: