A Giveaway!

ty for the tag!

1 Like

I’m in!! :partying_face:
@happylavie @gdaymates @LOTR0099 Sorry if y’all didn’t want to be tagged!

4 Likes

Ty for that taggie girllll

YWW :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for that taggg!

1 Like

Congratulations on 400 followers! :tada: :confetti_ball:

Soo cuteeee

(lol we summoned each other—)

1 Like

Ofcc yw

1 Like

congrats on 400 followers! :growing_heart::tada:

1 Like

tysm for the taggie!

ty for the tag!

Tysm for the tag :purple_heart::purple_heart:

Yah of course​:pink_heart:

1 Like

If this giveaway is still going (IDK) I’m in!

Proof I am following

Recent Make

1 Like

The winners from the giveaway are:

@KAWAIIAXOLOTL

@bunny04

And @charsstiches

5 Likes

thank you so much!!! (this is the first time ive actually won a wheel spin with so many people in it!!!)

2 Likes

ooooo yayyy tysm!

1 Like

OMGGGGGGG IVE NEVER WON A GIVAWAY WHAT HAPPENS NOW !

1 Like

Hii!!! So I ahve already followed both you and your shop and next time I post a tester call you will automatically be selected if you want to test

I meant to also say places are in order of list