Are There Any Other Project Hail Mary Fans?

So.. I love project Hail Mary (the book and the movie) and just wanted to see if anyone else has seen it/ read it liked it. If you haven’t I 100% recommend. I was just thinking it would be cool if someone made a crochet pattern for grace’s earth that was in his classroom and that he brought on the ship.

38 Likes

Ooh I really wanna watch and read it. I just read the author’s other book, The Martian.

(Has a lotta bad language but they have a classroom version)

3 Likes

The Martian had alot of bad language, but with project Hail Mary the movie has no language and the book only has ,like, a few words ;)

5 Likes

i never have, but one of my guy friends has and I really really want to!

3 Likes

I have yet to read the book but I LOVEEE the movie :popcorn::rofl::sparkling_heart::laughing:
Also I have freehanded the Earth from the movie :globe_showing_americas:

2 Likes

You making a pattern?!?

2 Likes

I can! I’m busy tho but I can try to start designing it :laughing::heart_hands::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I totally understand

2 Likes

I actually just made a post about grace’s earth hacky sack! I was asking for tips about what pellets to use to make it a hacky sack, as well as how to make sure they stay inside the earth and don’t come out of stitches! I’m following a pattern I found online though, so you won’t be getting a pattern here on Ribblr from me for the earth.

I was a fan of the book for YEARS before the movie came out :ribbot-cheeky-wink-tight:

3 Likes

Awesome! I should find a copy and try it out sometime.

2 Likes

I love PHM!! I’ve only seen the movie but want to read the book! I know someone posted a tester call for an earth hacky sack I think? I made one in August for my brothers birthday :birthday_cake:!

2 Likes

I fill my hacky sacks with dried garbanzo beans!

2 Likes

Oooh that’s a good one! And they’d be too big to skip out of your stitches, so there’s no need for an inner lining to the hacky sack. Nice!

2 Likes

Do you know who? Or what the patterns called so I can search for it?

Yeah! I personally use those sock thingies from shoe stores and tie it off and put it in the hacky sack but having them loose should work!

2 Likes

Hm… The one I thought it was was just pictures of the one in the movie :joy: imma look for ya!

1 Like

Here’s one!

Rocky dance

2 Likes

Ive watched the film and rly enjoyed it :blush:

2 Likes

There’s a book? :0 Had no idea, I really like the movie tho!

4 Likes

I’m reading the book so I can watch the movie rn!

1 Like