Book Recs Anyone?

So I have been re-reading all my books because I don’t know what to read at the library. I have probably read every book on my bookshelf like 3 times :joy:. If yall hav want book recommendations please share them. I read YA, but no spice or language. I like fantasy, fiction, action/adventure, suspense, mystery, and Christian fiction. Please send me book recs and thank you for your time and help.

20 Likes

Little women, the penderwicks, the vanderbeekers, the green ember series, Jane eyre, Anne of green gables , diary of a waitress the not so glamorous life of a Harvey girl, the hired girl, a little princess. To name a few I love!

4 Likes

I’ve read the green ember series and then re-read it, and then read it to my sister. I feel like it’s a super underrated book no one has ever heard of, but yes that one’s amazing. I’ll have to check out the other ones. Thank you for the suggestions

7 Likes

Yes, very underrated! Ofc!

4 Likes

The Door Within, and the Prince Warriors.

4 Likes

What is the prince warriors about? I’ve heard of that name before.

3 Likes

It’s a four-book christian series about some kids finding themselves in a new and strange world. This world has a war going on and they have to help stop it. So they, with the help of a very mysterious guide, earn armor, climb mountains, rescue prisoners, and defend their world when the bad guys attack it.

4 Likes

That sounds interesting. I’ll have to see if I can find it at my library. Who wrote it?

4 Likes

Here are both book series:

I have not yet read the Winter War but everything else I’ve read. Also, the Prince Warriors books were written for younger readers, so it has short chapters, larger letters, and any violence in the book is very vague.

5 Likes

I’ll have to see if they ar e at my librar. Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

The Lunar Chronicles are FANTASTIC!!! I just finished them, and I love every part! The characters are engaging and real, the plot is action-y and fun, and the world building is well done! Overall, :star_struck: AMAZING! Very much recommend if you are bored!

Also, The Unselected Journals of Emma M. Lion, they have been my favorite since March when I finished them, and I am still filled with giddy joy every time I get to talk about them! Both of these are FANTASTIC! :heart:

6 Likes

I love the green ember! It’s been a while since i read them, but I enjoy them so much!

6 Likes

I hav ea friend who read the lunar chronicles :). What age do you recommend those books too?

3 Likes

Have you read the Green Ember Archer series or the Green Ember Old Natalia series? S.D smith also just put out another Green Ember book on Helmer called: Helmer in the Dragon tomb! I love them all! He is working on a lost tales series as well!

6 Likes

12 to idk older than 12 I guess? Super cool books! :heart::open_book::heart: these last three I would rate :star::star::star::star::star: which is reserved for my VERY FAVORITE books!

4 Likes

Yes. I have read all of those and can’t wait till the lost cause book (green ember:lost tales book 3) comes out around the end of October :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Mwehehehwhehwheheheh drops the Chaos walking trilogy mwehehehehehehehehe

3 Likes

Oooooooh what’s that about?

3 Likes

okay! :sweat_smile: i have started reading the Epic Order of the seven by Jenny L. cote. Its about these animals that experience Bible storys like Noah’s flood, Paul’s Missionary journeys or Jonah! They are really cool! There is a bunch too! i cant wait to read them all! Link to her store on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B001JSC42E they are very engaging! Ages: 9-14 action/adventure! they are slightly bigger than the main Green Ember series.

4 Likes

My favorite books are The Doll People books (there are 4 of them) and Luciana’s books from American Girl. :blush::pink_heart: (Luciana, Luciana: Braving the Deep, and Luciana: Out of This World.) Joss’s books are also really good! And Kit’s! :grin:

3 Likes