Book Recs Anyone?

Thanks for the recs

2 Likes

Keeper of the lost cities :D

3 Likes

I’ve read it and can’t wait for the 10th book. I mean come on Shannon!

4 Likes

The unicorn quest series is super good!!! its a quintet. i absolutely love them!!!:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

A dystopian world where there is only men and everyone’s thoughts can be heard out loud. Then the main character finds a GIRL and is shocked to find that he can’t hear her thoughts…….

3 Likes

If you want Christian fiction, Elisabeth Nadler and Raena Rood are really good, although Elisabeth’s do have some language. No f-bombs, c words, or n words tho. Some of her books get kinda romantic but no explicit scenes.

Raena’s books are directed towards a younger audience than Elisabeth’s, so it has very little language and I don’t remember much romance other than some kissing.

I really liked the Reverence Trilogy by Raena Rood, and I think Elisabeth’s standalone novel Alone has the least romance, but it’s been a while.

Elisabeth’s books are definitely action packed, although Alone focuses more on thoughts and emotions.

(Remember to do Elisabeth with an s and not a z)

For fantasy novels, if you haven’t already, I definitely recommend reading Warrior Cats and Lord of the Rings. Also Narnia and The Hobbit.

Wings of Fire is a good one too.

Also, it’s very popular and some people might talk about it but I recommend to be careful with Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yaros because according to some websites a few of the chapters are extremely spicy. I was gonna read it once but found out about those scenes.

4 Likes

Because heartbreak, love and adventure (plus some running away from the bad guys) AWAIT!!!

2 Likes

Going back to my go-to recs:

LES MISERABLES!!! Please read this and if you do you are my favorite person but be warned Victor Hugo is wordier than Tolkien possibly

Speaking of Tolkien: the lord of the rings trilogy!! Always a solid pick

And if you want something easier:

The inheritance cycle by Christopher PAOLINI!

2 Likes

OMGGGG I LOVE THE GREEN EMBER!!

Whats your opinion on helmer and the dragon tomb and helmer as a character in general?

3 Likes

Ooh! Definitely either Warrior Cats or Impossible Creatures

3 Likes

WARRIOR CATSSS YASSSSSSSSSSSS

4 Likes

i would recomend the forth wing books along with the chronicles of narnia

3 Likes

Hunger games inheritance games the naturals warrior cats, wings of fire, keep your friends close, tropesick, etc…

2 Likes

The lunar chronicles by Marissa Meyer!! Awesome sci-fi mixed with fantasy. It puts a sci fi twists on fairy tales (Cinderella, rapunzel, etc). Also by Marissa Meyer: the renegade trilogy. Amazing, and both have just a touch of romance if you’re into that.

2 Likes

Project Hail Mary, Wings Of Fire, Book from the Riordanverse (Google it), The Pants Project, etc

3 Likes

I’m reading Ground Zero rn! It’s about 9-11 so based on a true story. The characters are fiction, it’s pretty suspenseful and changes perspectives between characters.

2 Likes

We have similar tastes in books!!!

2 Likes

Awesome!!

I also like James Herriot’s “All Creatures Great and Small” series.

What specific books or series did you enjoy the most?

2 Likes

Narnia, wings of Fire, warrior cats, keeper of the lost cities, Anne of green gables, Natalie Lloyd books

3 Likes

Awesome! I haven’t read Natalie Lloyd’s books or KOLTC yet, but I did read Anne of Green Gables it was pretty good.

2 Likes