Book Recs Anyone?

Omg yesss the chronicles of Narnia sooooooooo good​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

I also love the Unwanteds series my friend got me into it

2 Likes

Cool! I haven’t read that one yet either tho.

1 Like

It’s underrated but SO GOOD

2 Likes

Yeah I looked it up and it seems so fun

2 Likes

It isss I normally don’t read dystopian but I made an exception :P

2 Likes

FableHaven books 1-5 ,DragonWatch books 1-5, the inheritance cycle all of them, Ella enchanted, the first 8 wings of fire, redwall all of them, ogre enchanted, i survived all of them power of three, witch business/wilkens tooth, girl of the limberlost, and if you want more tell me :wink:

1 Like

Scarlet and ivy 1-6 is good, nevermoor 1-4 is sooooooooooooo good there are still more books coming out

2 Likes

Any Stephanie Garber’s book is with no spice and no cursing! Also Hunger games is good but I only finished the 1st book so I can’t guarantee anything

2 Likes

My sister read those! I’ll have to check them out:)

1 Like

Sounds…interesting

2 Likes

I’ll have to read some of those

2 Likes

Helmer and the dragon tomb was pretty cool seeing him as a farmer and I’m just going to say it… Helmer is my favorite character ever and he deserves more of his own books. I wept when he died.

2 Likes

same! he was my absolute favorite :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

I will try to look at some of these books, but I want to say thank you all for the recommendations. I’m a super fast reader (read a 950 page book in one day, but I did have a lot of free time) so I need all the recs I can get ;)

2 Likes

any Melanie Dickerson books she writes Christian romances with no spice only hugging and kissing (Idk if that’s spice or not) I’m reading the captive maiden by her right now it’s soooo good!

2 Likes

sounds kinda like kotlcs

1 Like

Sounds cool

1 Like

me to

:sob:

1 Like

It isssss…..

1 Like