Crafting for kindness exchange *free pattern*

Me too, hopefully next year my work schedule will be less chaotic given a new person was just hired :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Oh nice! I hope so!!! Iā€™ve wanted to do the same thing, unfortunately Iā€™m not that great at gage at the moment but Iā€™ll get there! I found these adorable cupcake hats from a designer here that I want to make for the sweet babies!

8 Likes

YESSS!:sparkles: sometimes i crochet something and then just leave it somewhere with a kind note.:sunny: thatā€™s very kind of you to gift your cute patterns! those gumdrops are adorableā€‹:scream:

10 Likes

Thanks so much! They have been so fun to make!!!
Thatā€™s is so kind of you! I know that is a blessing to those that find them!

9 Likes

#actofkindness

All last year I have been crocheting knitted squares together for a local charity that was set up to help the people of the Ukraine/Poland war. A truck goes over every month filled with aid, including many things, and my blankets to keep them warm. Iā€™m planning on carrying on into the next year, and for as long as needed. I am also leaving little pocket crochet items around my local town with notes of positivity. Itā€™s been a challenging 3 years for everyone, and I hope these little things help at least one person :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

This is amazing! Youā€™re are making a bigger difference than you know! Thank you for your kindness and thoughtfulness!

10 Likes

Yes, I just love it when people faces light up! Everyone looks beautiful/handsome when they smile.

9 Likes

This is so kind of you! My act of kindness is Iā€™m putting together crochet kits to donate for free to be sent to children and teens in hospitals!!

12 Likes

Thatā€™s such a neat idea!

8 Likes

That is an amazing idea!!! I love that! I might have to borrow your idea!

8 Likes

I might borrow this idea as well! Where do you usually get your supplies for the kits? Like what hook and yarn do you usually get??

7 Likes

Um I dont know if this is still going on but I remember one time I helped someone to learn how to crochet (because she couldnā€™t find a teacher) and she was really thankful. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

For the past 4 years, in the beginning of December, my family gets together for dinner at a restaurant in remembrance of my daughter who passed.
When she was born, my community got a fundraiser together because she was born at 25 wks and 4 days with her identical twin. The one passed and my survivor lived in the hospital for almost a whole year. So that money helped a ton. The month before 4th birthday she got sick and passedā€¦ But since then, we go out to eat and we always bring enough for a large tip. Sometimes it is only $100, once year we had enough for a $500 tip.
I had so much help from so many people, that I will forever try to give back. Especially right before the holidays.

12 Likes

Welcome to the community! Your story truly touched me, you must be a very strong person :heart:

10 Likes

Sure is! Iā€™m going to keep this going until the first! That was so kind of you! I hope yā€™all have gotten to craft together !

8 Likes

I am so very sorry for your losses! What an amazing way to honor them by showing kindness! I hope you all have a holiday season blessed with peace and love!

8 Likes

Oh, so sad. May you and yours be wrapped in Godā€™s supernatural peace.

7 Likes

So sorry for your loss! :heart:

6 Likes

Anyone else want to add an act of kindness?

6 Likes

So sorry for your lossā€‹:pray:

3 Likes