Free pfps

I’m bored so if anyone wants a new pfp I’ll draw one for you:3

Conditions

can have your name

Can have a simple background

Can’t be inappropriate or offensive

Keep it simple so I can make it in a reasonable amount of time

I won’t be doing anything pride related, I have no hate for anyone but I’d prefer not to because of personal beliefs

Here are some drawings I’ve done 0w0

45 Likes

Your drawings are so adorable :heart_eyes:!!!
Okay, I think I should change my profile pic​:sparkles:. I’ve had this one for a long time now. Could you maybe make a profile pic with my username and my two rabbits​:rabbit::rabbit: on it? Here is a picture of my rabbits:

If it’s too hard, just let me know​:heart_hands:t2:

11 Likes

Thanks!! And that should be doable:3

4 Likes

aww, they’re adorable! the second one is so cute n chunkyyy

3 Likes

I love your drawing there so cute!! If it’s ok I would like it to have a cat and moons on it, and darker colors (dark blue and red) if you don’t want to you don’t have to!

4 Likes

Those are so good! You are talented! :wink: Could you make me a simple pfp with my username of a red panda drinking a boba?

3 Likes

I ended up making 2 versions, one based off of the picture and a simpler one I hope you like them ^^

4 Likes

Ok I’ll work on this next :3

1 Like

can i pls have a black and white cat and blue dragon on mine

2 Likes

So with the blue I could probably make it the background but what do you have in mind for the red?

2 Likes

I love your art! If you want to make one for me I’d use it for sure. I would want one of two things.

Either something incorporating pandas, purple flowers, And maybe the woods. (But take whatever creative liberties you want)

But your art style is really cute.

3 Likes

Maybe as a shadowing ? Idk lol :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I ended up using the red for some planets and stardust:3

This is how it turned out I hope you like it!!

5 Likes

Your drawings are so cute!! I’d love it if you drew me one!!

Also can it be of my dog, Charlie?

You can make him in whatever pose you want!!

Here’s some pics:

6 Likes

I’ll be able to sketch all of your guys’ today but my screen time is up so I’ll have to wait till tomorrow for the rendering ^^

4 Likes

Aww!! Could you Mabye make one on my dog with my shop name under it! and maybe a blue ish/ teal background

She looks like this- any version you want to make of her I will LOVE!!!:two_hearts:

7 Likes

Can you draw my dog in my pfp but with a halo here is another photo


7 Likes

your art is so cool!

2 Likes

Oooo I love them!!

Could you draw this dragon?

Ref photos (the blue one)

5 Likes

Aw it’s so cute tysm!!!

2 Likes