Do these look good for the sketches guys?(in order)
I’m still working on the sketches for yours but I’ll make sure to finish as soon as I can :3
Do these look good for the sketches guys?(in order)
I’m still working on the sketches for yours but I’ll make sure to finish as soon as I can :3
Hey vintaer? Did you accidentally delete this or was it on purpose?
Wow!!! It looks so good! ![]()
That looks so good! Tysm!
If you don’t mind, maybe could you make him a little skinnier? (Part of his character is that hes malnourished and has to steal to survive :3)
yeah!
Would you be willing to make me one with a ball of pink yarn on an open book with a dark blue dragon arching over it? And a pretty pastel green background, like a paint splash type thing? And silver sparkles. I’m not holding you to any obligation whatsoever, but if you could find the time to make me smth simple I’d appreciate it. Thx! Much
. ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I would LOVE a cow in the style of the pelican! Thanks!
you’re so talented!! I love seeing all of the drawings come to life when reading this topic!
could i,maybe, by chance, get a frog in a similar style as that pelican..? with a light blue or purple backroud?
![]()
Hi Akiiiiii MOTHER how are you??? Maybe it’s time to change my pfp… How does it sounds to youuu?? Tell me your ideas about me, I’m so curious ![]()
OMG thank you so much ![]()
![]()
!!! They look so sweet! I will change it soon ![]()
Your drawings are adorable!
Could you draw my gecko sitting on a dark blue yarn cake (yarn cake as in the result of running a skien through a yarn winder), with a pale blue background?
Maybe set the yarn cake atop a little stack of books?![]()
Here’s some pictures of my gecko:
(If you need more anatomy references, he’s a juvenile Gargoyle Gecko)
OMGGGGGGGGG! I kinda needed a new pfp for my shop or myself!![]()
As most ppl know I am OBSSESSED with
Chomusuke
from konosuba!![]()
I don’t have any ref photos at the moment so you might have to search chomusuke!
I would like my pfp to have chomusuke wearing a purple ver of this cape
:
The ears are crystal blue tho
The background can be a gradient fading away kinda like my current pfp but in a more purple aesthetic and maybe stars or hearts too! (Kinda like this but in my current pfp’s circle gradient background type):
(I love the purple background and the stars!)
I don’t rlly want to have my name on it or anything though ![]()
Could this be kinda in the style of your first drawing! ![]()
If this is too hard its fine! (I do know you said simple but I couldn’t help myself aki!)
Is this gonna be digital ![]()
Yessssss!!! Tysm!! ![]()
Omgg you are very talented
if I tried to draw something it would look like trash ![]()
Oj, i was gonna ask u to draw a character for me but the only ref i had looked bad so i didnt wanna post it ![]()
![]()
Omg I LOVE IT ![]()
I love that so much! You are so good at your art.
That has made my entire day. I kid you not.
Thank you so much!