Free pfps

ooo im a bit late, but if u has time, could u do a shop logo for me? I was thinking in the middle it has nugget crochet in bubbly writings with a blue colour palette and in the same style as the pelican drawing! Also was thinking to have a black cat w/ green eyes sitting on a yarn ball somewhere in it or just seperate around the name!

ty in advance if u able to do, but dw if you can’t or don’t have time to!

2 Likes

ya all of them are gonna be digital, but it’s taking me a while because there are so many requests and i don’t have access to my drawing app at the moment, but i will prolly start on the digital rendering on saturday if that’s ok for everyone

6 Likes

Yay

Tysm! <3

2 Likes

I was wondering if you could do a commission from a rough sketch and references?

2 Likes

Hi! Oh my word? , your drawing pictures are so cute and beautiful Could you pls draw me a picture like thisI have two options in case one’s too hard

3 Likes

I could but you’ll have to wait until I’m finished with the other commissions if that’s ok :3

3 Likes

Kk sounds good take ur time

2 Likes

I’d love to have one (maybe..) !!! I want you to surprise me with smth that is cute!! If you dont have too many people before me, of course. Thx!

3 Likes

that is amazing can the cat have a black spot over his eye thank youuu sooo much (srry this is late, i had a break from ribblr)

4 Likes

I’m super sorry that the pfps are taking so long guys I was grounded so I haven’t had access to my drawing app but I should be able to have some of them finished on Sunday

4 Likes

Ok guys I’ve got a couple of the easier ones done

For @nuggiemaster

I could change the backround colour if u want

For @crochetingcutie

And for @ilovesleep

I hope u guys like them :3

6 Likes

Here’s a different version for cc’s

3 Likes

Can you make a surprise picture with like fairytale vibes?

2 Likes

@rosegarden5757 i just finished yours ^^

2 Likes

Ahh cutee tysmm I luv ittt changing it rn! :pink_heart:

2 Likes

@froghugs13 here’s yours :3.

5 Likes

@Charliethepuppy yours is pretty simple so if u want me to add or change anything with it just tell me :)

6 Likes

@NiceMice if u want a different background feel free to tell me

6 Likes

here’s a more zoomed out version

5 Likes

Omg they are all super cuteee! :face_holding_back_tears: :two_hearts:

1 Like