Free pfps

Wow!! Tysm!!

1 Like

Hey @cr0chetdrag0n (sorry if u don’t want to be tagged feyra) I was wondering do you prefer thicker or thinner lineart?

4 Likes

Also does this look good for the basic colors

4 Likes

ooh I kinda like the thicker!

3 Likes

and that looks great!!

3 Likes

Here’s a version with more contrast:3

2 Likes

OHMYGOSH TYSM

2 Likes

Question how do I download it

2 Likes

Cuz I can give u directions for iPhone and ipad but you’d need to ask someone else about computer

1 Like

feyra I has finished:3 @cr0chetdrag0n

4 Likes

OMG I LOVE HIM! TYSM!

3 Likes

Yay I’m so glad X3

2 Likes

What device ru on?

2 Likes

I’m on Moto G 5 phone

2 Likes

@rosegarden5757

So click on the picture, there should be this button (shown in picture)

That will either download it right away or send you to a screen with the picture on a black or white background,

For me I can tap and hold on the picture and there’s an option to save to photos but it might be different for your phone tbh though if all else fails just screenshot it from here

then you’ll have to refresh because for some reason there’s no back option

2 Likes

Hey @Lilacthecrochetingpanda yours is finally done sorry it took so long :3

5 Likes

Thank you so much!
I love this so much it’s really adorable.
(And I don’t mind waiting. I understand life happens and your the one doing something for me so it isn’t a big deal at all)

Thank you so much!!!

2 Likes

@HookedOnCrochetByJ im done with yours but pls tell me if you’d prefer a different background (I’m unfortunately running out of ideas​:sob:)

4 Likes

Aww I love it sooo much!!! The background looks perfect

2 Likes

Sooo cuteee! :two_hearts:

1 Like