glitch when going from community to “my stuff”

Got you! Thanks. So it does happen still, though less frequently?

Which device are you using, and are you on the app or a browser?

1 Like

It is definitely happening less frequently, but still occasionally. I’m on an iPhone 15 and using the app.

1 Like

hi ribblr! this is still happening to me too T-T I’m on the app on an iPad 9th gen base model, and it does this glitch whenever i press on my shop from the icon or someone elses shop if i am pressing from the community menu (but about 10% of the time from any other page as well.) ive tried uninstalling and re-installing the app, as well as restarting and updating the device and app and signing out of the app. its been happining since about december. lmk if you need any more details (:

1 Like

so only when you click My Shop, but every single time?

1 Like

yes, as long as im on the community page. if im on any other page, it works almost every time

1 Like

Hiiiiiiiiii! So this has been happening for a while and idk if it’s just my devices (it happens on both my phone and iPad) but whenever I try to click on someone’s shop or makes it brings me to this page:

And then I have to swipe right a bunch of times and sometimes I just have to close out the app to get that screen to go away, but it can get annoying​:sweat_smile: Just wondering if this can be fixed or if it’s just me : ) @Ribblr

14 Likes

samee it happens to me all the time

3 Likes

yeah, unfortunately this is a very common bug :sob:

2 Likes

Yup, happens to me quite often too. Very annoying :melting_face:

2 Likes

@leaders, this relates to a solved topic from March.
May you please merge this with the solved topic? Thanks!
Sadly this is just a weird Safari bug on IOS. Ribblr is working to fix this.

2 Likes

Do you happen to have the link? I cant seem to find it.

3 Likes

Yeah, of course!

In the replies Ribblr has a response for when going to someone’s shop or makes

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes