How old where you when you started crocheting, Knitting or Tunisain

Hey how old where you when you started crafting

12 Likes

15 almost 16 :)) I crochet

7 Likes

I started 5 months ago. I am 12 years old

8 Likes

i am a knitter, I started when I was 21, right after my first child was born because I wanted to make him a sweater. :wink:

9 Likes

I was 10 when I learned to knit, and soon after I learned to crochet. I am 15 now. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I was 8 years old for crochet :slight_smile: I don’t know how to knit but my 5 year old is adimate that I’m going to learn for her xD

5 Likes

7 or 8! I asked my Oma and she was more than happy to teach me!

5 Likes

I learned to crochet 4 years ago, I’m 14 now. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I’ve been doing lots of crafting since I was little, I tried knitting a few years back but didn’t really get into it, started crochet a few weeks ago, maybe 2 months, it’s really fun, I’m 19 now

4 Likes

I was 48 when I learned to knit. When I found out I would be a grandmother. Learned to crochet a few years later.

7 Likes

i started to crochet at 5 yrs old

6 Likes

I was 15! I am now 16 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I was 13 :blush:

5 Likes

I was 12

7 Likes

We had to in school so I guess 13 or something but on my own because I wanted to was maybe 1-2 (probably way longer ago but I’m not good with time) means when I was 15 :slight_smile: and you? :smiley:

7 Likes

I was 5 when I learned to crochet and 9 when I taught myself to knit, but I didn’t really do anything with knitting until I was 15. Still haven’t tried Tunisian.

7 Likes

i originally learned how to crochet when i was 7-8 after my great grandmother taught me, but i forgot :(. but i started doing it again when i was 17!

8 Likes

I was 12. Immediately got addicted lol

10 Likes

I was either twelve or thirteen

5 Likes

12-13 is when I really started crocheting, but I’ve tried/been interested since like 8 years old. Some nice role models lol

6 Likes