How’s everyone *really* doing?

How are you? And I’m really asking, so how are you doing, really? I don’t just want to hear “I’m good, hru?”or “I’m fine, thanks” I care. I want to know and help y’all through any struggles big or small you’re going through. :))

This is going to be a safe space to just share what’s going on if you’re comfortable or how you feel abt a situation in your life. Maybe it’s something in the past that’s coming back into your life and you don’t know how to react. Idk, all I know is that I love y’all (even tho I’ve never met any of you irl lol) you’ve all been sooo kind and welcoming to everyone that I’ve seen so far. And y’all deserve someone to be extra kind back to you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please share if your comfortable! I can try to give advice if that’s what you would like or I’ll just listen. Either way, no judgement at all, even if it’s you that did the bad thing. Love y’all!! 🫶🏻:heart::kissing_smiling_eyes:

53 Likes

Someone just tried to scam me on instagram. Otherwise, I’m doing ok. How are you? Also, everyone watch out!

15 Likes

Oh no, boo scammers!
Im doing ok, I got coffee, and I have some stress from people’s expectations, but I have my friends on here and they really help!

13 Likes

Yeah, I’m starting to see the kindness of the crochet community. That’s something I’ve been needing for a long time

16 Likes

Currently not the best :slightly_frowning_face: Feeling rather stressed with things recently. Some related to the ribblr community and people. So i am deciding to take a break for awhile. I was going to create a topic talking about it but it is best not too. I am not sure how long I will be absent but it is okay. I will still be working on my shop in this time but very unactive in the community. Anyways, enough about me, I hope you are doing well :white_heart:

28 Likes

That great to hear what you found here

13 Likes

Oh no, I understand how it is, I will miss you in the time being, but I do hope being away will help with stress, may your life ahead be great and stress free!

14 Likes

Yes! Less stress all around

12 Likes

Does anyone else get overstressed when prepping for the market?

12 Likes

Yep lol

11 Likes

Thank you for starting the post, its always good to know you have others who are there to just listen :slight_smile:

I have added this to the All The Things as well as mental-health just to better categorize the topic :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I feel happy since its my birthday and happy since y’all are so kind here! The thing about Ribblr is that there is never any hate!

16 Likes

Ohh nooo! I’m so glad you didn’t fall for it, scammers are the worst!! And unfortunately they’re all over the place :slightly_frowning_face:

I’m acc doing good rn, thanks for asking! 🫶🏻

11 Likes

I’m actually doing pretty good! The only thing I’m really worried about is my belt test on Saturday for tae kwon do (I am a black belt lol) and I don’t know what kick I want to do for my break. I doubt anyone can help me with this cause this is a crochet/knitting/sewing/other stuff place but I’m thinking of doing a sidekick? I usually do skipping sidekick so I want to switch it up but idk? Lol I doubt anyone will even understand this but yeah I’ll probably do sidekick… oh gosh hopefully I know my forms…. Ahhhh

I’ll be fine tho I stress out abt all of this every time I have a belt test and I’m always just fine

14 Likes

Thank you so much for asking :purple_heart:

I’ve had a Ribblr account for a while but only just looked around properly today. It’s lovely to see how supportive and inclusive this community is!

I’m doing pretty well, we finally have new rotas at work which actually means I have more free time to do what I enjoy, which includes crocheting of course :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Good luck! I’m of no help but I recently started kickboxing which i’m thoroughly enjoying :blush:

I haven’t even gone for my first belt yet, but it’s awesome that you’re a black belt! I wouldn’t want to get on your bad side :joy:

13 Likes

Aww well I’m so glad you have great friends on here to help you out! People and their expectations are the worst- I deal with that all the time so Ik how you feel :sweat:

11 Likes

Omg nooo I’m so sorry! All the people I’ve met on here have been so kind- I’m rlly surprised to hear that! Please take all of the time you need away from the community part of Ribblr. I will for sure miss you and I’m sure some others as well!! But you and your feelings are far more important. I hope things get better for you and all your stress melts away! 🫶🏻:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Im helpful :sob::sob::sob:

8 Likes

Yes, you are one of my best friends on here

9 Likes