Introduce Yourself!

Hi everyone! :wave:
We have seen a lot of introductions lately! So I have started this topic were I will be merging these existing topics and others can introduce themselves as well :heart:

22 Likes

My name is Bella. I am a crocheter in training and a self-taught myself, I have Dyslexia and in my early 20s. I started crocheting around June 2022 Because I always dream to do some sort of craft, I was struggling a lot because I see others master a lot of crafts and arts and I felt left out. I have been struggling with depression and metal health, And will crochet help me through the stuggles. I know I am still learning the way but I am trying to have fun with it. I have made some post on my instagrame of what I have made from people patterns and i do give them a lot of credit them on all the post I do. But I hope to see everyone through my Journey to be a great crocheter.

12 Likes

Hi Bella! Welcome!
I am glad you took on crochet! Its such a beautiful craft!
If you ever need help with anything, Im here to help :heart:

8 Likes

So Iā€™ve seen a lot of people do this recently @hearts4me @Bumblebelle and @cloudydayss. But anyways Iā€™m Issa. Iā€™m a 12 year old crocheter and Iā€™ve crocheted since December of 2022. I will test a pattern as long as I can meet the due date. I like to procrastinate so donā€™t worry if Iā€™m testing something for you and I turn it in the day before. My favorite color is baby blue my favorite place to get yarn is Walmart or Joannā€™s. But yeah nice meeting you, anyways Iā€™m star!

14 Likes

Hi! And welcome!
Keep your eye out at the testing zone, multiple tests get posted daily :slight_smile:
Also check out the Teen Crafters if you havent done so already! There you will meet multiple of our younger users such as yourself :heart:
Hope you enjoy and have fun!

5 Likes

Howdy yaā€™llā€‹:wave: :cowboy_hat_face: On Ribblr, I go by @sonflwr-98, but you can call me Katie or Kat. I LOVE JESUS A LOT!!

Iā€™m a proud Southern gal, bornā€™n raised in the U.S.-of-A, and love to create things. Iā€™ve always appreciated anything artistic, so thatā€™s what Iā€™ve always gravitated towards. I also started knitting and crocheting in 2018, if youā€™d like to know.

More facts and quirks about me:
:sparkles:I love American history and culture, especially Southern/Western.
:sparkles:I love music, most importantly Jesus music and Christian rock, classic country, blues/soul and jazz.
(Faves are Resurrection, Larry Norman, Duke Ellington, and Lauren Daigle)
:sparkles:I love tv!! I love watching vintage wrestling, 80s-90s WCW and WWF. (Fave wrestlers are Bret ā€œHitmanā€ Hart, ā€œMacho Manā€ Randy Savage, Diamond Dallas Page, Rey Mysterio, Jushin Thunder Liger, and Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) ) I also love old cartoons and westerns,like Gunsmoke and Rawhide :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
:sparkles:I love all things travel and nature!! I love animals too, especially dogs and goats :heart: i dream of having an A-Frame Cabin, with a mini farm, and lots of goats and dogs :heart:
:sparkles:Just like wrestling, I have a Sanrio OBSESSION!!! Faves are Hello Kitty, Cinnamoroll, and Gudetama.
:sparkles:Food. Need I say more??

10 Likes

I got this idea from @hearts4me ! Go check out her post to get to know her, sheā€™s super sweet and nice! :two_hearts:

Hi! My name is Ella and Iā€™m 16 almost 17 years old! Iā€™ve been on Ribblr for a while but only discovered and really started using the community side about a month ago. I love this community and how welcoming it is! Iā€™ve been crocheting for about 2 1/2 years, and itā€™s my passion! I have found out that I love testing patterns too, as well as designing them! I have my own Etsy shop where I sell paid patterns as well as various plushies! And of course I also have my Ribblr shop with free patterns! I love anything cute, stuffed animals/plushies, trinkets, unique antique pieces. I have a big heart for Christ and try to share His love with as many people as possible! Iā€™m a big animal lover and I live on a farm with lots of animals. A couple of my other hobbies include: watercolor painting, clay art, journaling, and much more. I love meeting new people, so if you ever wanna chat just send me a message! I hope to make some good friends on here! Thanks for reading this long post and getting to know me!! :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Please feel free to ask me any questions you want!

20 Likes

Iā€™m only 13 but Iā€™ve been crocheting for about 3 years now as well :slight_smile: Iā€™ll have to check out your Etsy shop, I only make plushies bc I dont have the patience to make a bigger project :smiling_face_with_tear:

11 Likes

Itā€™s nice to meet you! My Etsy shop is the same as my Ribblr shop FloweringDaisyMarket! Thank you!!!

10 Likes

Hey! So, i saw @hearts4me and @Bumblebelle did this, so why not lol. Go check out their posts!!
Names Cloudy, or Clouds. Im 13 (halfway to 14 already like how the hell that happen lol). I only started being in the ribblr community about 4-5 months ago and it made me fall back in love with crochet. I have horrible spelling and grammar 99% of the time lol. I love birds, learning about them, taking care of them, everything. I like to draw, play piano, sleep, do clay/ painting things, and alot more crafts im too unbothered to list. I spend most of my time on here, crocheting, taking care of my animals (birds and a bunny) playing games, weither it be online or a boardgame, or looking into the lore of various games, or the lore into the mnm characters. Lore in general is what i strive for. (my user is Duckygirl2010 on roblox if anyone wants to friend me) I am a devoted christain, even if it might not seem like it from the outside. I have a slight addiction to dying my hair bright colours. Its a dark blue and green at the moment lol. Im sure i could list more things, but thats all i can think about atm!

18 Likes

Dude you wanna be friends lol im 14 and love crocheting as well i have my insta linked you can look at it lol

6 Likes

OMGGG WE CAN PLAY ROBLOX TOGETHER ILL ADD YOU IM CALLED ILOVEDUCKLINGS LOL AND I ALSO HAVE AN ADDICTION TO DYIJG MY HAIR IVE HAD IT RAINBOW,GREEN,BLUE,BLACK,BLACK AND GINGER SPLIT DYE,BLACK AND RED SPLIT DYE,RED,PURPLE,BLEACHED LOL x

6 Likes

Great 2 meet u Cloud :vulcan_salute::heart_hands::sparkles: you seem like a super creative person full of potential!! Canā€™t wait 2 see what you post and add to the Ribblr community :smile:

Man, when I was ur age, I was lucky to get those colorful hair extensions from Claireā€™s because my parents didnā€™t let me do the ā€œracoon-tailā€ strips like all my scene friends :rofl:

8 Likes

Hey ribblrs! I just realized I havenā€™t formally introduced myself yet even though Iā€™ve been here for over a month! Anyways here we go:
Hi My name is Abby aka hearts4me! I love to crochet and I have been crocheting for over a year now. I wonā€™t say my actual age but Iā€™m in between 11-14! Some of my friends here are @ShortClarice @DasChubba @Yarntasticy @ShingingStar @PotterNerd357 @cinnamoroll4life @JillsCrochetSpace and more! Every day I post something called Question of the Day! They feature random questions like McDonaldā€™s or Chick-fil-A or Do You Eat or Drink Soup. I live in the east-coast so if Iā€™m not replying to you, Iā€™m probably in a different time zone than you and sleeping or Iā€™m eating, questioning my life decisions or crocheting while staring at my wall. But Iā€™ll try to answer you as soon as I can. Iā€™m normally on here 9-11 (East coast). I can also test things for you and I design patterns. Also thank you for 500 followers! (if you are reading this comment theā€‹:sparkles: or :two_hearts: emoji). My dream follower goal is 1000. Iā€™m always free to message and comfort you. My pronouns are she/her if you are wondering. If you ever need anything from me feel free the message you and I will maybe respond! I also like to draw and journal sometimes! Thanks for reading this long paragraph if you actually read the whole thing.

19 Likes

Well your introduction was really long to read even though I know you already but.:two_hearts: yes i read the whole thing

14 Likes

i read the whole thing! congrats on 500 thats great!! :two_hearts::sparkles:

14 Likes

Happy to have you on Ribblr! I read the whole thing! :sparkles:

14 Likes

Hello everyone!
Real name is Nancy, Heavenstar is a name I love. I have been crocheting since I was 7 yrs old and have not put down the needle since then that is 52 yrs crocheting . Iā€™m 59 yrs old, mom of 4 and grandma of 15 grandchildren.

12 Likes

My name is Deka, i am an alter in a OSDD-1a system(all of us crochet amigurumi) almost 17 and we love making crochet animals, hoping to start selling them soon

7 Likes

Since mine got deleted when it got transferred, ill rewrite it soon :3

4 Likes