Introduction

Hi everyone! I’m new here and i just wanted to say hi to you guys and introduce myself. I’m so excited to be part of this community! My name is Ami (like Amy, just spelled differently) and I mostly crochet but I’m learning to knit. I’m 13 years old, I enjoy reading and baking, and my favourite colours are blue and purple. I would love to get to know all of you more and maybe make some friends on here, so if you could introduce yourself in the comments that would be great! Nice to meet you!

12 Likes

hi welcome to Ribblr! my name is Elaya I am 14 years old I also like reading and baking! My favorite colors are forest green and sage green and I would love to be friends 🫶🏼

7 Likes

Nice to meet you Elaya! Ty for being willing to be my friend :heartbeat:

7 Likes

Hello! I hope you enjoy it here, congrats on your first post :smile: I try to do this for newcomers when I can, if you ever need help never hesitate to ask in the community, if you need immediate answers feel free to use the help center, search in the community, or the wiki [link below] and community guidelines if needed :smile: Happy crafting! Hope to see your crafts soon as well :smile:

6 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! Were so glad to have you here! I dont wanna share my real name cause of privacy lol. I also enjoy those activities as well! I would love to be your friend!

6 Likes

I’m Haley, my favorite color is yellow, I’m 15 and I love every form of art lol :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Thanks!

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad to be here too! I totally understand the name thing and would love to be your friend!

4 Likes

Nice to meet you Haley! I also love art!

7 Likes

Hi!

I’m Peyton ,12(Almost 13)

I’d love to be friends!

5 Likes

Hi Peyton! I would love to be your friend!

5 Likes

Hello!
I’m Debi, 53 years old and taught self to crochet in my early 40s.

My favorite color is yellow followed by coral and hot pink.

4 Likes

Hi, welcome ro Ribblr, I hope you will enjoy it :blush:
My name is Solene, and I enjoy crochet, nature, animals, music, and alot of other things. I love reading too.

4 Likes

hey Ami! im 15 and my name is Claire. i’d love to be friends!

3 Likes

Nice to meet you Debi!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: It’s nice to meet you Solene!

3 Likes

Nice to meet you Claire! I would love to be your friend too!

3 Likes