Ready to find out everything about our new feature drop?
Accessibility has been a key goal for this Feature Drop.
Even though Ribblr is still a young platform, we released many accessibility tools over the past 2.5 years.
That includes left-hand mode so you left-hand crafters can watch video tutorials that are personalized for them, reduce motion mode, dark mode and more.
Today’s Feature Drop makes Ribblr even more accessible.
Our team has worked tirelessly behind the scenes to make sure you can enjoy an even better browsing and crafting experience with speed improvements and new icons, colors & fonts.
You’ll notice this across our entire platform - your patterns library, the community and even Ribblr ePattern all have that upgraded look & feel.
There’s also better searching experience in your libraries as you can now find patterns by searching for a name (or partial name), designer/shop, and even tag.
As Ribblr continues to grow rapidly, we’re always looking for ways to keep the community organized.
Essentially, the Support space is now dedicated only to questions and support queries such as reporting bugs or asking a question about a feature.
Our brand new Suggestions space is dedicated to new features and improvements you want to suggest.
This is a key space for Ribblr as we release new features based on your suggestions every single month.
We’ll be monitoring it and keeping an eye on the like count to see which suggestion is particularly popular.
With our Support space being solely dedicated to support, we now have a new feature that lets you mark a post as a correct answer. This helps us keep things organized for repeated questions, and also rewards helpful community members.
And with that in mind…
- You can now feature up to 5 badges on your profile
- Each community tag now has a header that also (if needed) explains what it should be used for. For example, click this → goodvibes
- Our community tags are also sorted by groups
- Certain phrases like Help Center will now be automatically hyper-linked as you type them in a community post
- We also updated our community guidelines in accordance with our newly introduced Content Guidelines (see below). For example, by default you won’t see age-restricted posts using tag nsfw.
You can now sort your wishlist by sale. Just click the ‘sort by’ icon or word to get going.
You can now see your own karma points on your makes page.
As a reminder, Karma points are earned when you complete a pattern test using our new testing tools that were released last month.
Designers, you can now filter patterns in your shop for an easier and better shop managing experience. Choose from ‘all’, ‘public’, ‘draft’ and ‘testing’ to filter the list of your patterns.
Did you learn about our Ribblr’s new testing tools yet?
Check out all our previous feature drops!
- New user-interface
- All the new community spaces & tools
- Something else (post below)