Newbie newb

Hey friends popping in to say hey. I just recently started to crochet. Like literally two weeks ago but I’ve already made, a crop top, a hoodie, three hats, a skirt, and two shrugs. Lmaoo. I currently am working on a cardigan a balaclava, and another crop top. I’m 35, and a festy hopping hippy out of Central Arkansas. :wave::wave:

19 Likes

Hello! I hope you enjoy it here, you should definitely share them if you have photos :smile: I do this when I can for newcomers, if you ever need help never hesitate to ask in the community, if you need immediate answers feel free to use the help center, search in the community, or the wiki [link below] and community guidelines if needed :smile: Happy crafting! Hope to see your crafts soon as well :smile:

5 Likes

Sounds like you hit the ground running! Welcome to the lovely world of crochet and Ribblr.
Hope you have a good routine for stretching to avoid fatigue or repetitive motion injury cause your hook must be on :fire:!
I agree with ArtsandNaps, feel free to show off you work! Everyone loves to see what others are making.
Today I worked on a cupcake cat toy for a cat birthday next month.

5 Likes

Dang… thats more clothing items than ive made in the 6 months ive been crocheting! Anyway, welcome! Ribblr is a great community for getting crochet ideas and also if you ever just need to talk! If you have any questions feel free to message me, ribblr, and basically anyone on here. They are all so nice :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

OH WOW DANG-
i def couldn’t do that within 2 weeks :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I made a child’s size Balero that I haven’t photographed yet.

Wow u must be a fast crocheter!

1 Like

I just have a lot of time on my hands lol. I don’t feel fast

1 Like