Pattern release IVY DRESS

:warning:PATTERN RELEASE :warning:

The IVY Dress is now available in Ravelry. I am so happy with how everything turned out as well as amazed with the results of my pattern testers!

Because it’s release week, I’ll be offering a 20% with the CODE IVY18035.
Link is on my Instagram @hmbc_crochet

15 Likes

Very cute! Are you going to be offering on Ribblr?

8 Likes

Not for now, as the paying method they work with doesn’t have my country as an option, but in the future if they add it I will. For now it’s not on Ravelry :smiling_face_with_tear:

8 Likes

Aww bummer!

7 Likes

6 Likes

very cute, that be cute also as culottes (harder for someone to look up the skirt when you sit down ;).

7 Likes

Gosh, I remember wearing those!

6 Likes

Hello everyone, a few days ago, I announced the release of my pattern, IVY DRESS. Now I want to announce that it is also available on KO-FI.
I don’t know why, but ribblr does not let me add links, so if you are interested, the link is in my instagram bio, @hmbc_crochet.

Also, I still have a 20% discount on my Ravelry shop, code: IVY18035. It is up until the 1st of September. The link is also in my insta bio!

If someone knows how to add links, please tell me!!

6 Likes

Links are level based (I think you have to be Member or higher, not Basic)… If you want to send me a message, I’d be happy to add them to your post for you

5 Likes

I tried but it didnt let me, thank you for offering your help!

5 Likes

Hmmm, interesting…
I do know the more you interact in the community, the singer you’ll become a higher level and be able to add links…

4 Likes

Here’s some info about becoming a member for you

Found here

I’m not 100% certain, but it just looks like you need to spend more time reading posts (you’ve spent almost ½ the time needed)… Maybe reply to a couple topics that aren’t yours just to be sure you have that requirement?
@HMBC_crochet

5 Likes

Thank you very much!!
It is really useful! :blush:

5 Likes

You are so welcome!

5 Likes