Roblox?

Yes I luvvv Roblox!!!:pink_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::pink_heart::sparkling_heart::pink_heart::sparkling_heart::pink_heart::sparkling_heart::pink_heart:

2 Likes

Oooooo Maybe we can play together!!

2 Likes

about that.. I’m not allowed to play.

2 Likes

Oh why ?

2 Likes

because apparently I will get addicted and fail in exams and become homeless. At least that’s what my parents told me.

They don’t know that I used to play it secretly on my brother’s phone :)

2 Likes

Ah ok :slightly_smiling_face: hopefully I won’t become homeless :rofl:

2 Likes

I play too, I hope I won’t be homeless…

But, I probably won’t be, because you always have family! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is not a suitable topic for a fibre art platform.

Casual conversations should be conducted in the general chat.

1 Like

I love Roblox. I have 2 accounts but my brother has technically stolen one of them

2 Likes

Gl, I don’t have Roblox!

2 Likes

Ooh, I just made a GC if you wanna join!

2 Likes