Tester Patterns ALL Locked?

Before you post- have you read our testing guidelines?

Hi! I have a question. I am testing patterns and on all of them this morning they’re all locked??? I’m not sure why. It’s not just one but all of them even ones I’ve finished and sent back with the finished Designs. Has this happened to anyone else? I’m not sure why and I can’t access the one I was going to work on this afternoon. Thank you! Not sure where else to post this​:woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

Sorry I’m unable to help, I have access to all my tests! Maybe something @Ribblr can help with?

6 Likes

Hey!
Can you explain what you mean by locked?

5 Likes

locked seems weird
I don’t think a designer has the ability to lock a pattern. The only reason I have ever not been able to open a pattern was because I was signed out.

6 Likes

This is what they look like then when I click onto the red locked it brings up a screen. Let me screenshot that too

Also they keep disappearing one by one? It’s strange bc they’ve all been there and I’ve been working on them for a few days

2 Likes

Here’s what happens when I click on it. It first says that I was removed but them when I click on it again it says to contact Ribblr? But it’s strange that all of the patterns said it at the same time that’s why I thought it was maybe a glitch. Because it’s just strange that all (originally 6) pattern tests did it at the exact same time and some I’ve finished and some I’m in the middle of working on and no problems making journals and everything. But then I’m removed from all 6 patterns?? Odd then they keep disappearing after I click on them

2 Likes

That’s not a lock that is the new feature to remove yourself as tester!

5 Likes

If you’re referring to the red icons on the pattern that looks like a person that’s actually a new thing added by Ribblr to remove yourselves from tests if you’ve finished or for whatever reason decided to stop testing (provided you informed the designers first)

Edit: here’s the link to the post Ribblr made for all the new features, also don’t worry about getting the tests back, if you tell the designers I’m sure they’ll understand and add you back

5 Likes

oh no!
That’s the new feature that was announced this morning
You’ll need to contact the designers and ask them to add you back

5 Likes

This is exactly what we were typing. :sweat_smile:
We added a feedback note in advance to confirm, and this is documented however we will move to add a second confirmation ASAP so this won’t happen again.

By the way, you cannot remove a pattern if you test all designs for someone.

4 Likes

Thank you! I will contact them thanks so much

4 Likes

Thank you! I didn’t see the announcement. I’ll have to look!!! Thanks for all your help!

5 Likes

No problem! Feel free to ask questions if you’re ever confused about anything :smile::hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you I appreciate that!

3 Likes