Tiny Hot Dog now in my new shop, @suettle

Hi stitchers!

I’m thrilled to announce that my first two Ribblr patterns are now available in my Ribblr shop, Tiny Hot Dog and Tiny Jellyfish.

I have an extensive back catalog of original tiny designs, never published anywhere before, that I’ll be adding to Ribblr over the next couple of months. Follow me for more tiny patterns and testing opportunities! If you need a pattern for something Tiny and can’t find it anywhere I can sometimes take requests.

Coming soon: Tiny Flip Flop, Tiny Taco, Tiny Ice Cream Cone, and so many more!

Thank you all so much for your support and encouragement the past weeks!

#patterndrop

11 Likes

Can’t wait to see the other tiny patterns!!

3 Likes

Congratulations all the pattern release :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Thanks for your support!

2 Likes

Congrats on your pattern releases! For tags to work I believe they have to be in the tag section not the post, so I decided to just change the crochet tag to pattern-drop since it’s already in the crochet topic :smile:

2 Likes

Just wanted to let you know your shop doesn’t show up when I click on your name. If you log out and log back in, it should fix it.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for letting me know! I just took your advice and hope it’s appearing now, will try from another device to check.

2 Likes

It is there now! :tada:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip! I’m pretty new to Ribblr and appreciate help figuring out the ropes.

2 Likes

Yay! Thanks so much, look for a special direct message from me in a minute. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks so much, look for a special direct message from me in a minute. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No problem! Also, once you’re a member you’ll be able to share links so you’ll be able to share you SelFee link to help with your SelFees :smile: definitely look forward to that :grin:

1 Like

Hmm, I think I already am a member unless there’s some other level of membership? I do have a $elfee link in my shop manager page.

2 Likes

Yes there’s different levels, :smile: if you’re able to see the link you might be able to post it already! If you can edit this post with it or just comment it here it will definitely help with the SelFees , I attached the community guidelines and ultimate wiki about Ribblr in case you’re interested in knowing more :smile:

The first one is the community guidelines and at the top there’s three purple links with the Community levels being the middle, if you click it you’ll see the levels and the ultimate wiki which is the second is basically everything about Ribblr so feel free to reference it :grin:

1 Like

Thanks again, I followed the tutorials but still have a ways to go to become an expert. I pinned those topics so I i can learn more and be a good Ribblr. :frog:I thought I included my $elfee link in the earlier update, I’ll check, it’s

5 Likes

You might have and I might have just missed it lol, you seem like a good Ribblr to me already :laughing:

3 Likes

Aw thanks so much! I’m enjoying it immensely.
:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::black_heart::brown_heart::white_heart:

2 Likes