Where is everyone from?

I’m from Italy and sometimes I feel like I’m the only Italian person on Ribblr :joy: so now I’m curious—where are you all from?

I’m probably not the first person to ask this, but humor me :joy:

32 Likes

hii!! i’m from norway!

15 Likes

US!

11 Likes

USA!!:united_states:

10 Likes

woaaa could we live close to each other I hope? :3

10 Likes

Yeah :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

I‘m from Germany! :germany::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Hi there! I’m from Canada :canada::3

10 Likes

I’m boringly from England :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

boring?? that’s so cool!!

11 Likes

Hi!
I’m from Canada :canada::maple_leaf:

9 Likes

Aww thanks

10 Likes

ofc!!!

9 Likes

That’s such a beautiful country, I’ve always wanted to visit :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Such a British thing to say! And also not true

My cousin lives in London, I should visit before he stops asking :joy:

11 Likes

Well I am British :winking_face_with_tongue:

12 Likes

USA :united_states:

12 Likes

Hehe I’m from the us but I have a friend who’s from Italy she’s been kinda busy lately tho:3 she’s @Aryyyyy btw

11 Likes

I’m From da USSSS

11 Likes

你好!我是美国人,我也会说一点中文!

12 Likes