Where is everyone from?

hehe thanks! So we do exist :joy:

9 Likes

USA

9 Likes

SAME! I’m somewhere from 25-50% Norwegian but I live in the USA.

10 Likes

Twin???

我也说一点中文和我从美国!

9 Likes

Doesn’t matter if others have asked the same question. If you want to know you have the right to ask :heart:

I’m in Canada. In the one French Canadian province, Quebec. Even though I’m English speaking and my French isn’t all that great. :woozy_face:

10 Likes

U.S!!!:united_states::united_states::united_states::united_states::united_states:

9 Likes

Originally from Ukraine but living in Canada

11 Likes

im an aussieee!

10 Likes

I’m from USA/ NC

9 Likes

MERICA (but like reallyyyyyy close to Canada)

9 Likes

Close to you

9 Likes

Australia!

10 Likes

ahhhhh twinnn!

9 Likes

Australia! triplets!

10 Likes

me thinking i was the only one who existed :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

11 Likes

omg.. i found my people… if u wanna join the aussie gc lmk and i can add u or u can dm @LunaLou putting yall on my bioooooo!

10 Likes

hehehe sure!

9 Likes

sure

9 Likes

Oop didn’t see this sorry!!! Yayyy more aussiesss

9 Likes

US

11 Likes