Where is everyone from?

I’m from Kentucky USA :united_states:

Ask away with all your questions. I’ll try my best to get you answers. Unless it’s about knitting because I don’t know how to do that :joy::joy:

10 Likes

i’m from indiana :D

11 Likes

Finland​:finland:! Constantly struggling with finding appropriate yarn for patterns, it’s like all yarn wants a 3mm hook or smaller here, 4mm if lucky​:face_with_peeking_eye: Too many people knitting socks up here…

14 Likes

I’m originally from Maine in the United States but now I live in Massachusetts. I’ve lived in California, Texas, and Arizona as well though! I’m a bit of a wanderer and really want to live in another country someday :hugs: I’m hoping it happens. And my dream is to retire in Scotland on a lake but that’s unlikely to happen :rofl: I don’t have any savings :money_with_wings:

10 Likes

Samesies

9 Likes

Jippi, doch nicht allein hier​:sweat_smile:

I’m from germany and I love norway and japan​:sweat_smile::blush:

11 Likes

north of USA! ^^

8 Likes

Hi form the USA

8 Likes

I’m from South Korea:D but lived in us for most my life:P

8 Likes

I am from the US!! Though I want to move to Japan when I get older

8 Likes

I’m Italian to though never lived there, I always wanted to go I’m currently in the us!

8 Likes

Is anyone from NJ or NY?

8 Likes

hii!! Im from India!:growing_heart:

8 Likes

Im from the usa, specifically the corn state (iowa):ear_of_corn:

7 Likes

真的吗?我也是中国人,我也在美国
my chinese is trash by the way T^T

8 Likes

Yes!

你中文是很好!

8 Likes

谢谢!

I used to be fluent, but I haven’t used it in a while so I’ve forgotten a lot. I’m trying to relearn it though :D

We’re getting kind of off topic, but I’d love to make a gc with you two if you want to talk about this more

@tiramisuhawthorne @TheYarnBakery

8 Likes

currently learning german in school…i’m not sure if im succeeding or not :sob::sob:

mad respect to all germans who learned english, they’re both fairly hard languages!

10 Likes

hii! i’m from the US, i live in the Midwest. I’m South Asian!

8 Likes

I am from the United States of America :united_states:

Donald Trump America:expressionless_face::roll_eyes:

8 Likes