Where is everyone from?

Booo Iowa. Our corn is better! :rofl::rofl: /joking

7 Likes

hiii! I’m from the US ^^

7 Likes

Usa :us_outlying_islands:

7 Likes

我也在美国, 和我会写一点儿中文! :D (but I’m definitely better at speaking than writing xD)

7 Likes

i was born in lithuania and speak russian, ive lived in the uk almost my whole life, moving here when i was two!

6 Likes

hii! Im from Australia!

5 Likes

I have all respect for you! It’s even difficult for me with all the times and stuff like that. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Yaayyy! Ich glaube aber es lernen gerade einige hier Deutsch. Also sind wir vielleicht bald nicht mehr in der Unterzahl. :wink:

7 Likes

hii! I’m from the US but I’m Mexican-American (I honestly js consider myself Mexican). I’ve never lived in Mexico but I visit Tijuana often. :mexico::us_outlying_islands:

why am I like the only Mexican here sob

5 Likes

Well then, I can’t seem to find any italians but I’m glad that this topic is helping you find your people :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Nopppppe, never going to ask about knitting. I gave up years ago :joy:

But I really admire people who can do that

4 Likes

Really? Over here it’s basically the opposite! and I work with so much tension, especially sc, that I never seem to find the right hook :joy:

3 Likes

Das wäre ja mega cool, das würde mir bei manchen Anleitungen das übersetzen erheblich ersparen​:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

You’ve seen so many places!

I hope you can achieve that :heart:

4 Likes

Can you speak italian?

3 Likes

Yeah :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Must be something with the flag. No italians, no mexicans…. :melting_face:

4 Likes

Still not Italian sorry, but close :sweat_smile: I am French and live in the South of France!

I love this super international vibe :heart:

4 Likes

I’m from Germany too​:blush:. Can I add you to my timezone buddies?

6 Likes

Another fellow German :partying_face::germany:

7 Likes