Did You Know? 🧐 Match patterns to your yarn shade/color!

Welcome to our Did You Know? :face_with_monocle: (#dyk) segment where we teach you about Ribblr features and tools you might not know yet!

Did You Know? Match patterns to your yarn shade/color!

Last time we talked about Your Stash - a personal inventory where you can keep track of the materials and accessories you have at home.

But did you know you can personalize your patterns so they match your very own materials?

Working with a yarn shade/color that is different to the original pattern can be a real pain. And if you ever used magazines or PDF patterns you know the struggle. :hot_face:

Ribblr ePattern is completely different.
How? well, simply head over to the pattern’s materials section and use the color box next to each yarn listed to match it to the share/color of the yarn you’re working with.

The pattern will immediately update and all colored instructions will now be displayed with your yarn shade/color instead.

And it gets even better → interactive charts will also display your very own yarn color instead of the original color.

That’s it :sunglasses:

:sparkles: Don’t forget: you can always learn more by asking questions here on the community or by visiting our help center.

:face_with_monocle: Check out our previous Did You Know? posts.

19 Likes

Oh wow I didn’t know this! I’ll definitely be using this from now on :smile:

7 Likes

Might be my favorite part of Ribblr. :purple_heart:

7 Likes

That’s exactly why we started #dyk recently! Thanks so much for your feedback. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

It’s always so amazing to discover and redisvocer Ribblr’s features! Thank you all for your hard work :smile:

Ty Thank You GIF

3 Likes

I love this feature!

3 Likes

Awesome! thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah! I’ve been loving this feature ever since I started Ribblring!

4 Likes

This is such a helpful feature! I had no idea it existed!

Edit: @Ribblr question, is there a way to change the patterns color back to the original color that the designer chose? I just tried it in a pattern, where the original color was a violet and I changed it to mint, and then I clicked out of the pattern and then click back in and it was still mint. (Sorry for the ramble).

4 Likes

There’s a button with an arrow that resets the colors !

4 Likes

@saar ah ok! Thank you!

4 Likes