Progress report on my sweater!

This is my second knitting project! When I posted my last topic for the colors, I had @ArtsAndNaps want me to post my final product. I’m not finished but I figured I’d post little progress reports during the project! Heres the sweater so far:

Its not the best picture, but my phone hasnt been working recently. So I’m on my ipad I use for my crochet patterns. I love it so far! :blush::two_hearts:

13 Likes

Love the colours

4 Likes

It looks nice

3 Likes

Thank you so much! <3

3 Likes

Thanks! :blush:

3 Likes

Np

3 Likes

Oh wow the stitches look great! I wonder how you intend to do your ribbing? Were you going to knit or crochet it? The colors look really pretty! What yarn and hook are you using? :smile: Very nice to see a progress shots :grin:

3 Likes

Loveeeee it!

3 Likes

Yes, I’m going to be crocheting the ribbing! For the ribbing I’m going to be using a size US 3.5 mm hook. The knitting needles I belive is a size 4 or 4.5. Its been awhile since I bought them. The yarn is red heart in the colors baby rainbow, and soft white. And thanks! I practiced my tension, knit and purl stitchs, and the movements! <3

3 Likes

Thank you so much! <3

3 Likes

Yeah I remember you mentioning that! I definitely need to practice my tension just so it looks at least half as good as your stitches :laughing: Are knitting continental, English, or other?

2 Likes

English, I did learn how to knit continental but I forgot how to do the purl stich that way. And I’m faster with the english way

2 Likes

It’s nice to meet another English knitter! :smile:

2 Likes

Nice progress!
You can join us in Finish(ed) It Fridays!, Make It Monday, and WIP Wednesday share and share your progress/ journey :wink: (all 3 are for sharing WIPs or FOs)

2 Likes