So, I was organising my âyarn roomâ and came across my WIPs. I decided to gather them up, and it turns out that there are quite a few 
When I started crocheting and knitting more, I thought âPfft, WIP-piles. Iâll never have one of those.â Well⊠Sometimes you need to eat your words. And then eat them again, because the first time didnât make up for how wrong you were.
Random limbs that I donât have an idea what they were supposed to belong to, and bagged bigger WIPs:


Patterns that are in the making but put into the naughty/Iâll-deal-with-you-later corner for various reasons:

Extra: Failed designed patterns that will probably never be released (you can guess why my boyfriend thinks that Iâm starting to get an obsession with turtles):

So⊠How big is your WIP pile, if you have one? And whatâs in it?
If you donât have one, I hope you got a good laugh out of this! My emotions switch between half-crying and a maniacal cackle 
19 Likes
I have two.
One is a rose I started for myself hence why it got put to the side.
The other is a horror bouquet for my daughter needed in December so fingers crossed I get it done
6 Likes
Ooh, a horror bouquet? That sounds really interesting!
6 Likes
Test pattern for a female Frankenstein âFRANâ!
6 Likes
Wow, I canât believe I missed all of those amazing posts! Iâll definitely take some time to go through them from the start later, because I find all of this so interesting
Thank you!
3 Likes
I donât have a picture of it atm
but Iâm working on a hexagon cardigan.
Itâs taking so long but I have this whole plan to make a tank top and shorts to go with it 
7 Likes
Oh, cardigans taking long is something I know all too well! The second picture with the bags are my squares for my (to-be) cardigan
If I ever make one again, I think Iâll go bigger than 8x8 cm/10x10 cm squares (4"/4" or 3"/3"). Iâm almost done with making the squares though, but then Iâve been working on it on and off since March haha
I hope you get them done soon, it sounds fantastic to have a set!
3 Likes
Thank you so much! Hopefully Iâll be able to get them all done 
3 Likes
Honestly, I donât know why youâre not posting the little turtle/cape guy with a hat he was so cute I would make that pattern 1 million times 
3 Likes
Your âfailedâ patterns are quite cute for failed things, I especially like the blue one with an orange hat, even if I donât know what it is 
I thought I had no WIP, but actually I have alot of random stuff, failed tries, and random limbs as well ^^
Failed cows, a headphone pad that was too uncomfortable, and an unfinished doll :
And some things I just didnât finish :
10 Likes
A fisher mage, thatâs so cute
the other ones are so cute too, and I really like the dogâs face too.
Well, I think my WIPs are gunna stay in the basket until I run out of certain colors of yarn and have to undo them 
Thank you ! It was my first try to make a pattern, and there is just too many things wrong, especially that they donât stand straight haha ^^ but I might retry one day.
4 Likes
I have two blankets, a link hat, a toddler sized hexi cardigan, a tapestry, and a couple amigurumi I donât have the patience to sew together
I used to make sure to do one project at a time but 
3 Likes
Tons and tons of turtles! 
3 Likes
I have a lot. Thought about making a doll with all the leftover pieces. Most are clothing for them though.
My favorite is a butterfly blanket (2 actually) that I have crocheted. They just need to be connected. I think I will take them with to the senior center to teach people how to connect squares ⊠or wings. 
4 Likes
Thatâs an excellent idea, and a very nice thought!
Iâm really curious what it is thoughâis it patches made of butterflies that you connect, or how does it work? It sounds like it would be lovely anyway!
3 Likes
I have a few. A dragon, 2 cardigans, a flower top, and a blanket⊠I think thats it? Wips totally pile up lol I love the turtle with the green shell thats in your pile!
5 Likes
im working on making a cardi for my sister, 3 new amigurumi pattern designs, and 2 raglan sweaters.
2 Likes