Is this only for crochet and knitting??

Sooo this craft app is only for knitting and crocheting???

6 Likes

Hi and welcome to Ribblr :smiling_face: This app/site is for most fiber related arts, but you will mainly see posts about crocheting, and sometimes knitting. But if you have any questions about any other fiber related arts (or other creative outlets), I’m sure there will be a few people who can pop into help, or discuss them with you :smiling_face:

7 Likes

We’re is all my macrame gals at!?!:star_struck:

5 Likes

Basically, but there are also some sewing patterns as well as things for tunisian crochet. Also, welcome to Ribblr!

6 Likes

Ye mostly for getting patterns in crochet, knitting, tunisian, and sewing.
But theres no rules on sharing other stuff in topics. Many people show off their drawings, but you can show anything.

4 Likes

This is basically what I came to say
The app is geared towards knitting, crochet, tunisian, and sewing
We have plenty of people that do other arts and/or crafts (those are 2 different things) and share them in the community, but you will only find patterns for the aforementioned.
I have open topics for every weekday (for now) that people come and share their projects and they are definitely not limited to the fiber/fabric arts/crafts

Open Share Topic links if you want to look

Make It Monday, Task Tuesdays, WIP Wednesday share, Threads Thursdays, Finish(ed) It Fridays!

4 Likes

Welcome :heart: All crafts are welcome, though as the others have said you will only find patterns for crochet & knitting. It has become another haven for me and I hope you’ll love it here.

2 Likes